** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

FC Bayern München v Manchester United > Wednesday April 9th

Re: FC Bayern München v Manchester United > Wednesday April 9th

1.25 to Bavaria and 12.00 MU ? Mein Gott ... As usual in such top games ' date= there are two options: either to try underdog or not to put all. Or do you really think , say, that there is some value 1 (-1.5) for 1.55 ? :) Of all the bets in favor of the underdog , I chose the best in my opinion. Bayern Munich - Manchester United , the forecast - guests score. I think all of you saw the first match. Let's be honest: w was stronger Bayern to Manchester , played better? Only in ball control and pressure on the gate. By 1-1 , shots on goal MU caused even more scoring chances. Bayern held the ball, but what's the point ? MU by initially game on the counter from time to time created very dangerous moments and could have scored even more than once. Bayern did not show a perfect game on defensive - MU several times dangerous crossing from defense to attack. At Old Trafford Manchester United scored after filing a set piece. This - the trump card for United. They have composed a number of high players playing first-class on the second floor - Vidic, Ferdinand, Fellaini , Carrick , Welbeck. Unconditionally , on the second floor MU exceed Bavaria. And the team has scored one goal from set piece week ago , certainly will try to earn as many corners, fre-kicks - a chance for Moyes and his team. At home, of course, Bavaria will play in the same ball control. Bavarians defense is not perfect, the way they have in 4 games in a row received. Another english team Manchester City in Munich scored 3 goals. Also important to note that Bavaria will not play Schweisteiger and Javi Martinez - two important players in midfield , including providing security fordefense. The absence of two key defensive midfielders at once - a blow to the defense. Another interesting fact is that Manchester United has scored in all 15 games last Champions League against german teams. Encouraging statistics :) In general , the odds for the home side then bend unnecessarily. Bavaria overestimate , underestimate MU. That was before the first match , so it continues today, although Manchester United at Old Trafford proved that can get result. Yes , MU achieves this result thanks to the game from the defensive. But what's the difference ? Shaft in any bet on the home team no. It is possible that Bayern willhave really great match , while Manchester United , on the contrary , the game goes as follows. But even in this case Bayern may well play and miss the goal of prestige. However, Manchester United recently encouraging won two league wins in a row with 8 goals in these games , and how Evra said - "we are strong in spirit and we are able to gather on the decisive match". The team is experienced , competent. Gathered and pulled out the game with Olympiakos , gathered and played solidly against Bayern at home ... No, just here line inadequate. Well, excuse me , Bayern plays with Freiburg to get 1.25 (!) What exactly choose in favor of the guests , and to choose whether it is - your business. Besides, lately, in the last years, Bayern had it difficult with english opponents, recall how close where to get eliminated last year by Arsenal, and this season very even games with both Arsenal and Manchester City. My choice : Bayern Munich - Manchester United, Manchester to score at 1.85 Bet-at-home --------------------------------- It seems a great bet, of the last 4 games in Champion, Evra have already taken 3 Yellows and in the first leg against Bayern was missing therefore shouldhave no problems tonight to continue "marking" and if you add to this playing away from home and having to face Robben you will agree that 4.5 a lots of value to stick with it. In my view, bet of the day for this match and the Champions League day. Evra (Manchester United) to get a card at 4.50 Unibet --------------------------- Over 4.5 cards seems very possible. In the first round 5 yellows and red. Manchester in principle it is worse team, but Manchester is still not going to give anything away. If Bayern do not put the roll and tie is still open, the over is likely. Five cards in a game where the stakes are so high, thank you. A decisive match, highlighted in yesterday's games that we saw a lot of cards. In the second leg I think teams will do anything to reach the next stage. Over 4.5 yelllow cards (asian) at 1.85 Bet365 - direct red counted as 2 yellows
3-1 , Manchester scored Evra yellow card Over 4.5 yellows