** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Sky Bet League 1 > April 1st & 2nd

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 1 April 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Coventry City v Bradford City (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.95 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Port Vale v Crawley Town (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.87[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sheffield United v Brentford (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.12[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Stevenage v Wolverhampton Wanderers (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 2 April 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Peterborough United v Colchester United (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.74 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Sky Bet League 1 > April 1st & 2nd Don't like our price. Not done too well on smaller, rough pitches this season. Struggled to get a passing game going at MK Dons at the weekend and didn't play well due to the pitch and lost to Crawley a few games back on a bad pitch. Also drew with Shrewsbury at home - a team fighting for survival. Stevenage will fight for their lives and although we should still win comfortably I think 1.72 is an unnecessary risk. Quite like Sheff Utd vs Brentford BTTS at Evens with William Hill Sheff harbor faint playoff hopes whilst the pressure seems to be getting to Brentford a bit. Even so they must take something from this game and Evens looks a good price to me.

Re: Sky Bet League 1 > April 1st & 2nd port vale - crawely well here he have 2 teams that are at the middle of the table but i see that crawely need more then points so they don't get in any truble. I think port vale defense will help for this because at home the have consider 27 goals overall there defense is worst from there attack they have scored 52 and have consider 65 !!! i will take crawely to win odds 2,60 at bet365

Re: Sky Bet League 1 > April 1st & 2nd sheffield united - brebtford countings show streight how me for sheffield at home therey are soooo solid even if they are at the midle of the table they will not give up so easy only 8 points away from the last play off plase i think this game is there only chance and the last one sheffield united home win odds 3,10 at bet365

Re: Sky Bet League 1 > April 1st & 2nd Sheffield United manager Nigel Clough told BBC Radio Sheffield: "It's not often you can say this but we are focusing on the FA Cup now and we won't be risking anyone before Wembley. "To play eight games between a quarter-final and a semi-final is a lot to ask and I think our midfielders and attackers have started to feel that. "I think we need to add three or four quality players to our group before next season if we are going to challenge and I think a striker is up there. "It's a good measure for us to see how far we've come and where we've got to get to for next season." With Sheff Utd focusing on the semi-final at Wembley the weekend after next, will they be a bit off their best tonight? Possible value on Brentford

Re: Sky Bet League 1 > April 1st & 2nd

Sheffield United manager Nigel Clough told BBC Radio Sheffield: "It's not often you can say this but we are focusing on the FA Cup now and we won't be risking anyone before Wembley. "To play eight games between a quarter-final and a semi-final is a lot to ask and I think our midfielders and attackers have started to feel that. "I think we need to add three or four quality players to our group before next season if we are going to challenge and I think a striker is up there. "It's a good measure for us to see how far we've come and where we've got to get to for next season." With Sheff Utd focusing on the semi-final at Wembley the weekend after next, will they be a bit off their best tonight? Possible value on Brentford
Thx for info. And a tip for those that check the odds on oddsportal.com is not like me to think that odds has risen huge today. Managed to misstake the odds from the orginal playday in February with today. kusagwa:wall

Don't like our price. Not done too well on smaller' date=' rough pitches this season. Struggled to get a passing game going at MK Dons at the weekend and didn't play well due to the pitch and lost to Crawley a few games back on a bad pitch. Also drew with Shrewsbury at home - a team fighting for survival. Stevenage will fight for their lives and although we should still win comfortably I think 1.72 is an unnecessary risk. Quite like Sheff Utd vs Brentford BTTS at Evens with William Hill Sheff harbor faint playoff hopes whilst the pressure seems to be getting to Brentford a bit. Even so they must take something from this game and Evens looks a good price to me.[/quote'] I was thinking Stevenage could be good value at around 6.5. They probably need the points more than Wolves (would both sides be happy with a draw?). Stevenage's recent shots on target stats from my records aren't much worse than Wolves, indicating that they might have been playing a bit better than their results suggest. I just think Wolves are too short here, as you say, and therefore worth opposing - Stevenage +0.75 2.12 sbobet Stake: 5 points

I was thinking Stevenage could be good value at around 6.5. They probably need the points more than Wolves (would both sides be happy with a draw?). Stevenage's recent shots on target stats from my records aren't much worse than Wolves, indicating that they might have been playing a bit better than their results suggest. I just think Wolves are too short here, as you say, and therefore worth opposing - Stevenage +0.75 2.12 sbobet Stake: 5 points
Result: Stevenage 0 Wolves 0 Bet won :ok Stake: 5 points Return: 10.6 points The Wolverhampton Express and Star report says a draw was probably a fair result ... http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2014/04/01/stevenage-0-wolves-0-match-report/

Re: Sky Bet League 1 > April 1st & 2nd I fancy Colchester to spring a surprise tonight at Peterborough. I know on the face of it, it looks like a formality and a straightforward home win, and Colchester are a fairly poor team. However, it could be hard to get back to the league after the euphoria of winning the JPT at Wembley at the weekend and there might be some sort of hangover tonight. Also, looking back at the last 3 seasons at the team who have won the JPT, they have followed it up with a midweek game in the league, each time losing. This might not mean much but there might be a feeling of 'after The Lord Mayors show' about tonight's game for Peterborough. League 1 is also an unpredictable league and odds on Colchester to win and DNB appeal. It's a risky bet but for small stakes could be worth a go. Colchester to win @ 6.2 Colchester DNB @ 4.5 both with betfair.