** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Tottenham Hotspur v Sunderland > Monday April 7th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Tottenham Hotspur v Sunderland (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Sunderland > Monday April 7th 2pts Sunderland to beat Tottenham 11/2 Stan James Sunderland have a fresher side than their opponents here in terms of fewer injuries but neither have any form to boast about. If Sunderland are to stay up they have to get something from this game you feel and that intent could just make them slight value in the game. Spurs look way too short to me. They look like a side already on the beach so Sunderland look just slightly too big at 11/2. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/tottenham-vs-sunderland-betting-sunderland-could-be-slight-value-on-monday-night

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Sunderland > Monday April 7th Agree about Spurs being too short, haven't been that impressed with them at all in the few performances I've watched and playing a side a Sunderland side desperate for a win is certainly not going to be the walk in the park the odds suggest. I know it was a while ago now, but I was very impressed with Sunderland in the cup final against City and they were deservedly leading in my opinion, City were really struggling to break them down and it took a wonder strike to eventually make the break through. From what I've seen of Spurs they really struggle to break teams down when they sit deep, on more than a few occasions it's taken a penalty or freekick to break the deadlock so I can see Sunderland frustrating them here and maybe having some joy on the counter-attack. I'm laying Spurs HT/FT at 2.54 on Betfair

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Sunderland > Monday April 7th I feel that Spurs have enough class to see Sunderland off

[TABLE=class: couponTable' date=' width: 617"] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Tottenham Hotspur v Sunderland (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Sunderland > Monday April 7th Tottenham are a shocker this season. They sell Bale, get 90 million pounds and don't buy one player that hits the ground running. AVB just showed a complete inability to do anything with 100million. How a poor manager like AVB can get the Chelsea job, be FIRED get the Tottenham job, be FIRED and then walk into the ZEnit job is completely beyond me. They snap him up like he is the messiah !!! Amazing ..... And AVB has made SHerwood look a lot better than he is. Sherwood has no plan "B", and a suspect plan "A". Tottenham have scored 19 home goals this season. Only more than Norwich, Crystal Palace, Cardiff, and Sunderland. I don't think SPurs are motivated at all for this game, but my feeling is that Sunderland just don't have the ability to win it either. Will take a small bet here 1 unit on the HT draw and FT Sunderland win. it is 15-1 on bet365, gives me some interest and does'nt hurt the wallet.