Chelsea v Stoke City > Saturday April 5th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chelsea v Stoke City (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.22[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]18[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Chelsea v Stoke City > Saturday April 5th 4pts Under 2.5 goals 11/10 Boylesports I don’t think this will be a classic. Chelsea have to win to keep their Premier League hopes alive but Stoke are no easy side to break down and will be hell bent on making it difficult for Chelsea in this match. Chelsea aren’t free scoring at the minute which is likely to add to the nerves around the occasion while Stoke will look to hit on the break when they get the chance so all in all I like the look of under 2.5 goals here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/chelsea-vs-stoke-betting-nerves-and-pressure-can-ensure-low-scoring-game

Re: Chelsea v Stoke City > Saturday April 5th

4pts Under 2.5 goals 11/10 Boylesports I don’t think this will be a classic. Chelsea have to win to keep their Premier League hopes alive but Stoke are no easy side to break down and will be hell bent on making it difficult for Chelsea in this match. Chelsea aren’t free scoring at the minute which is likely to add to the nerves around the occasion while Stoke will look to hit on the break when they get the chance so all in all I like the look of under 2.5 goals here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/chelsea-vs-stoke-betting-nerves-and-pressure-can-ensure-low-scoring-game
I am leaning towards the unders as well but Stoke away against the good teams do worry me some... Stoke results away Man City 1-0 Spurs 3-0 Everton 4-0 Man United 3-2 Arsenal 3-1 against the weaker teams away Aston Villa 1-4 Norwich 1-1 Sunderland 1-0 Crystal palace 1-0 Hull 0-0 Fulham 1-0 West Ham 0-1 Chelsea have 5 clean sheets in a row at home, so it's doubtful that Stoke will score here. I think the only way this bet can fail is if Chelsea score 3. It's unlikely as they will probably put the breaks on if they are 2 up, with a CL return match next week.

Re: Chelsea v Stoke City > Saturday April 5th Chelsea v Stoke - Stoke win - 14/1 BetVictor Bit of a value bet for me here as I'd have had Stoke a decent bit shorter. Chelsea lost in Paris midweek and look to continue their title challenge here. They still miss Eto'o, Cole and Ramires. The game midweek may have taken a bit out of the players and it's more than likely going to be very close to the same eleven from Wednesday lining up here three days later. Mournho said they can't win the league now. I doubt he believes it though and should have the side ready for this. Stoke, who have already beaten Chelsea this season, head here in great form. They haven't lost since a 1-0 defeat to Manchester City in February and smashed Vila 4-1 away before a 1-0 win over Hull lately. The win at Villa Park was the first away from home since October so that was a bit of a monkey off the back, achieved in great style. Only Robert Huth is out for the Potters and they're in a completely pressure free situation. It won't be easy for Stoke but I give them a better chance than the bookies here and I'll happily take that price on offer.