Cardiff City v Crystal Palace > Saturday April 5th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cardiff City v Crystal Palace (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.43[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.78 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Cardiff City v Crystal Palace > Saturday April 5th Cardiff v Crystal Palace - Draw - 11/5 Ladbrokes Cardiff are generally in good form in comparison to what you'd realistically expect. The late equalising draw v WBA last time showed a real fight in the side and encouraging performances against higher placed side before have showed their ability in this company. They go into this game with fellow relegation candidates Palace, with only Craig Noone and Mark Hudson missing. P Palace were unlucky at St James Park two starts ago, they then went on to beat Chelsea 1-0 and they'll be in a great mood ahead of this important clash. Only Dwight Gayle misses out. Pulis is the safety expert in the Premiership and knows how to set his sides up to deal with the defensive side of the game in-particular. They'll head here with the aim to keep Cardiff out and they're proving to be dangerous on the counter as well. All in all I think it could be a close, cagey affair and a draw looks very likely.

Re: Cardiff City v Crystal Palace > Saturday April 5th

Given the fact both teams have the tendency to score and concede, do u believe BTTS is a viable bet? Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk
I wouldn't say that's an accurate statement tbh as Palace have scored once in their last six away fixtures and have only conceded three times in their last five games. Palace are being moulded into a typical Pulis side that keep it tight and look to nick a 1-0 win. Cardiff are pretty open, possibly due to desperation where as Palace will probably play a quite stifling sort of game.

Re: Cardiff City v Crystal Palace > Saturday April 5th I mentioned tendency which does not mean it happens always, but im quite convinced by your opinion so I will stay away fron this one :) Tnx Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk