Flat Racing > Saturday March 29th

very open race but these are my ratings for sat race and any other stuff anyone wants to add captain cat 99.10 gabrials kaka 99.10 bronze angel 98.92 spas dancer 98.77 Robert the painter 98.71 interesting race and difficult to judge as sometimnes the draw can part its part too but the top 2 rated are also first and second favs ......so bookies ay giving no ground there !!!!...........but luckily they both 10/1 so gotta have a bash at that .......others in with chances too bronze angel looks interesting if 100% ...........likewise spas dancer who may be better on the aw but would have chances if running his best on turf ,and Robert the painter is capable if getting things together but is hit and miss so cant be trusted ........may just boil down to who gets a decent draw ......rollover double for me from thurs gabrials kaka 4pts win 10/1 bet365 captain cat 4pts win 10/1 bet365

Flat Racing > Saturday March 29th Doncaster 3:50 - William Hill Lincoln(HERITAGE HANDICAP) (2) 1m Richard Fahey is always a trainer to stay on the right side of early on in the season and his horse Gabrial's Kaka has to enter calculations here. The 4 year old gelding finished 2nd to Seek Again in a good York handicap when last seen and he gets to run off a very nice weight on Saturday so he is respected. The Roger Charlton trained Captain Cat is another that could figure in the hands of Joe Fanning. This horse beat Chookie Royale at Kempton in October and was 2nd to Robin Hoods Bay last time out who has franked the form massively by winning the Winter Derby. I think the value in the race lies with Chookie Royale and Tullius though, it is a really tricky race but that is where my money is going. Chookie Royale - 1 Point each-way @ 20/1 Bet Victor Tullius - 1 Point WIN @ 10/1 Bet365 Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/william-hill-lincoln-preview-chookie-royale--tullius-the-value-in-a-very-hot-race

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.