irish lincoln sunday

defining year 94.79 trail blaze 94.55 afounsa de souse 93.88 indian icon 93.66 I thought this would be a very tough race to rate but turns out was the opposite ...........ratings suggest defining year and trail blaze are clear of the field .........doesn't nescessarily mean they will win but in a big race like this it definitely means youll get value ...if they run............cant see many droping out now at this late stage and d welds record in this race must give defining years chance a boost too and the 10/1 with paddy power just looks a great bet .trail blaze also has chances and should go on the softer ground so cant be ignored .afounsa de souse although running for o brien looks a bit exposed and isn't proven on the ground either ...too many negatives ..........indian icon is lightly raced and dangerous but might just lack the experience needed to win a race of this calibre ..........all in all two very nice bets defining year 2pts win 10/1 paddyp trail blaze 2pts win 11/1 paddyp

Re: irish lincoln sunday Cheval Rouge came 2nd is this race last year on similar ground and is running off a similar mark this time. He hasn't raced in 2014 which fits with the trends and his trainer has likely had an eye on this race for a long time so the price of 25/1 looks appealing to me. Haven't had a proper look at the race but this horse sticks out for me at the moment. Any other thoughts?

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.