Arnold Palmer Invitational selections

Marty b

Hi everyone, Another tough course this week. The Bay Hill course is longer than average and has a large amount of bunkers and water along many of the holes. The course will play very testing this week with a number of new alterations having been made. The course should suit accurate long hitters along with good scramblers. Here are my selections: KEEGAN BRADLEY 33/1 Ladbrokes 4 pts e/w Keegan is a big hitter who will suit the course as long as he can keep his drives on the fairway. He has been extremely consistent this season recording 7 top twenty finishes. He was tied for 3rd here last year and I'm hoping he can at least equal that this time round. CHRIS KIRK 75/1 BET365 2 pts e/w Another big hitter who has a lot of potential. Chris already has a win and a second this season snd was in fantastic form in the early part of the season. His form has tailed off a bit but he did finish tied 12th in the Honda Classic and I feel this course layout will bring the best out of him. He finished tied 16th in the event last year. MATT JONES 160/1 BET365 1.5 pts e/w Some people will think this is a strange selection as Matt has missed his last two cuts and has no real form here. I think this is a course that really sets up well for him though. He is a long accurate driver who has a good short game which is exactly what is needed here. He is a player who can suddenly come back into form so I wouldn't be to worried by his recent poor form. Total outlay 15 pts