Pointers For The Final Day.

Thought I'd throw this into the ring based on performances and results of the 1st 3 days.These may or may not help. 1/ Mullins trains hurdles a lot better than chasers. 2/ Every winner so far this week had raced no more than 5 times before the festival. 3/ 17/20 winners had already won a race earlier in the season. Exceptions were naturally Quevega and 2 Pipe trained. 4/ Pipes 3 winners had run no more than twice before the festival. 5/ Nichol's horses are running below par except for a few handicap hurdlers. 6/ Henderson' string ain't running much better. Please add if you feel free to do so.

Re: Pointers For The Final Day. Not just one for tomorrow but I think it is very important each year to side with trainers in form. Last year the same stables had horses outrun themselves (NTD, Henderson, Tizzard, Mullins etc) and this year its the same (Positives = Pipe, Mullins, Hobbs, King etc. Negatives = Tizzard, Nicholls in graded races, Hughes?). Its not something I pay attention to most of the year for these 4 days I think it is very important.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.