Bundesliga > March 14th - 16th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 14 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Augsburg v FC Schalke 04 (19:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.68[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.87[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 15 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1899 Hoffenheim v 1. FSV Mainz 05 (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.04 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Borussia Dortmund v Borussia Mönchengladbach (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Eintracht Braunschweig v VfL Wolfsburg (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.93[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hertha BSC v Hannover 96 (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.85[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.99 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Werder Bremen v VfB Stuttgart (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.93 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Bayern München v Bayer 04 Leverkusen (17:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.18[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]21[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.57 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 16 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hamburger SV v 1. FC Nürnberg (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.45 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Eintracht Frankfurt v SC Freiburg (16:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Bundesliga > March 14th - 16th Early bet for me, didn't do much research about the other games and will do in the next days. BUT 1 match is popping out for me, Hoffenheim-Mainz over 2,5 goals EVERY homematch ( 12/12 ) of Hoffenheim went over 2,5 goals and 9 out of 12 Mainz' awaymatches went over 2,5 goals. Last meeting this season was 2-2 so a small punt on over 3,5 or maybe over 4,5 is worth a try. Over 2,5 priced 1,55 @ Tipico which I think is a gift.

Re: Bundesliga > March 14th - 16th

And what about Augsburg - Schalke BTS? Augsburgs plays good lately and scores the most goals at home. Schalke scores and concedes mostly on the road so I really see goals in this match.
I think it's a good bet although Farfan will be out for the visitors. Both play attacking football and have rather weaker defences.

Re: Bundesliga > March 14th - 16th Braunschweig-Wolfsburg Bet : Wolfsburg @ 1.96 (Pinnacle) (6/10) A very important derby for both teams which hasn't been played a lot in the history. However especially for the fans this match is very important. The first match between these two clubs this season ended 2-0 for Braunschweig which was one of the big surprises this season. The players didn't seem to understand the importance oft he match pre game but after the game they understood it due to seeing how their fans reacted. Wolfsburg played average after the winter break. Not too convincing in all games but also not too bad. The last results (2-6 against Hoffenheim and 1-6 against Bayern) were surprising. Against Bayern they were by far not that bad and even played on a equal level for 55 minutes. However they weren't able to hold the pressure on Bayern for longer and then Bayern began to shoot them down. Wolfsburg just gave up on a point of time here. Braunschweig on the other hand getting more points than their playstyle would fit to. A good example was the 2-2 against Stuttgart in the last match in which they were the worse team and could have conceded a lot more goals. However this match is such a big derby that it is hard to judge it by recent games. However normally Braunschweig would be fighting wise one level above Wolfsburg but I expect Wolfsburg's played to have understood the importance of the derby now and especially after the two big defeats against Hoffenheim and Bayern I'm expecting a really good answer. So fighting wise they should be on the same level. Quality wise Wolfsburg is two levels above Braunschweig though. If you don't want to play on the 1x2 market the over would be a good bet as well in my eyes. Had long thoughts about the size of my bet and decided to take 6/10 instead of 5/10. Still unsure if 5/10 would have been the better size though. -------------------------------------------------------------------- Hertha-Hannover Bet: Hannover +0.5 @ 2 (Pinnacle) (3/10) Hertha absolutely overrated here. Their playstyle is quite defending using a few key passes to score with fast goals. However playing at home this is hard for them to do. This could already be seen in almost all home matches this season. But even away they are having problems after the winter break (best example ist he 1-1 against Mainz in the last game). But at home they are playing very poor as they can't use their tactic. Then matches like the 1-3 against Nürnberg or the 0-0 against Freiburg come out. But against attacking based opponents they also have chances to use their playstyle at home (Wolfsburg game is a good example here). However Hannover is using a fast counter attacking gamestyle as well. Standing mostly in defense and then getting dangerous with fast attacking counters. Quite similar to Hertha's playstyle. Hannover will be without Diouf for the rest of the season though as well as Sobiech being injured. Ya Konan is back from injury though and is likely to start against Mainz together with Rudnevs. Hertha on the other side will miss Lustenberger in defens and Cigerci. Especially the missing of Cigerci is big for the team as he is one oft he players who plays the important key passes in their system. All in all two very similar systems with Hertha having more quality in their squad but Hannover having the better chances to use their gamestyle here. So I think that the two teams should be rated more closely. +0.5 @ 2 is too high in my opinion. So a good value bet. --------------------------------------------------------------------- Augsburg-Schalke Bet: Schalke AHC+0 @ 2.15 (Pinnacle) (6/10) Odds are too high here. First a look on Augsburg: Augsburg ist he big surprise of this Bundesliga season. They were understimated for a long time by a lot of people but they proved over the winter break that their results and playstyle was no luck. After the winter break they won 4 games, 2 draws one and lost one. The wins were against Bremen (3-1), Stuttgart (4-1), Freiburg (4-2) and Gladbach (2-1). The draws against Dortmund (2-2) and Hannover (1-1) while the only defeat was against Nürnberg (0-1). Having watched all these games though I can say that the matches were not as clear as the results and wins in general say. Against Freiburg they were the slightly better team but here both teams had good chances and just a one goal differenc win or even a draw wouldn't have been undeserved just looking at the game. In the match against Hannover they were the slightly better team and against Gladbach they had quite some luck. Gladbach was the better team with more chances here but Augsburg used their chances very good (Mostly fast counter attacks) as they didn't have big problems in their defense due to Gladbach not being creative enough. In the match against Schalke they will miss: Verhaegh, Marcel de Jong, Mölders and Callsen-Bracker is in doubt. Now a look on Schalke: They played a quite well after the winter break. In a few games they dominated their opponent completely and showed brilliant playstyle (for example the 2-0 against Hannover). Until the two matches in which they got destroyed in (against Real and Bayern) they looked really good and their problems in their defense haven't got clear due to their defensive middlefield being able to cover this problems up. However they answered on this two matches with a 4-0 against Hoffenheim. In this match their offensive power got clear once again but their defensive problems were shown from time to time as well. Against Augsburg they will miss: Longterm injured Höger, Aogo, Santana, Uchida, Clemens as well as newly injured Fuchs and Farfan. Meyer is returning into first line up. All in all I believe that Augsburg is overrated here. I don't think that their defense can stand Schalke's offense as Augsburg is a team who doesn't play that deep with their defense leaving space for Obasi and Draxler. On the other side Augsburg also is a team that is focused on fast attacking football and will get their chances here as well. I don***8217;t rate their offensive as good as Schalke's though and think that both teams should be quoted around equal here. AHC0 for 2.15 is definitely good value in my eyes. ----------------------------------------------------------------- Werder Bremen - Stuttgart Bet: Stuttgart AHC+0 @ 2.15 (5/10) Bremen is using a very dangerous playstyle after the 1-3 against Augsburg and the followed 1-5 against Dortmund. They started using a very defensive tactic only attacking rarely. It worked out quite well and they get points even though they are clearly the worse team (Best examples are the matches against Nürnberg and Gladbach). However just looking at the team's quality and their tactic it's a miracle that they could already get 28 points. Stuttgart on the other side is playing quite well but just is not able to get points. They have surely a mental problem here. A close 1-2 against Bayern in which they conceded the 1-2 in the 90th minute was the beginning of this problems. Followed by the 1-2 against Leverkusen which should have been a draw the team fell a part with Ibisevic being suspended for 5 games and the 1-4 against Augsburg followed by the 1-4 against Hoffenheim. In the following games: Hertha (1-2), Frankfurt (1-2) and Braunschweig (2-2), they were each time the better team (or at least even) and were very unlucky. (Could have been up 2:0 against Frankfurt being the better team then conceding the 1-1 and getting mental problems again leading tot he 1-2; were the better team against Hertha for the whole match and again conceded a late 1-2 and were the much more dangerous team against Braunschweig and once again conceding a late 2-2). This resultet in Stuttgart changing the coach and I believe that this will solve the mental factor (at least for the first games). This combined with their good playstyle in the last matches I see good chances for Stuttgart to finally win again. As Bremen is playing such a crazy playstyle I want to cover the draw though. Considering injuries they will only have one important injury with Ibisevic missing. Bremen on the other side only with one important injury as well (Garcia). All in all Stuttgart has more quality and a better gamestyle than the results tell you and also will be hard to be estimated by Bremen here due to the new coach. For this odds surely worth a bet.

Re: Bundesliga > March 14th - 16th

True' date=' bet with Huntelaar playing and the defence of Augusburg I surely see Schalke popping 1 or 2 goals in.[/quote'] Better to take the overs IMO in these circumstances as the odds are greater. If both to score has a better chance to win, then it stands to reason the likelihood is that there will be goals and it should be fairly easy to go over.