Swansea City v West Bromwich Albion > Saturday March 15th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Swansea City v West Bromwich Albion (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Swansea City v West Bromwich Albion > Saturday March 15th Swansea -0,5 2,03 sbobet I saw Swansea play very well since he went away Laudrup, the two matches against Napoli have seen very good team defense and well-matched, in the league derby with Cardiff won 3-0 and drew 1-1 with Crystal Palace but were down to ten men in the final Wba I have seen very bad in the last game against Manchester United, I was undecided whether to play against Sunderland Swansea Cristal Palace or in this round but I have little confidence in Sunderland Swansea home in the last three games including cup I convinced.

Re: Swansea City v West Bromwich Albion > Saturday March 15th Swansea to beat West Brom Evens @ William Hill This is a decent price for Swansea to win imo. Swansea have done well under Garry Monk in my eyes although they are now out of the FA Cup and Europa League since he took over. They were about 10 minutes away from knocking Napoli out and i was impressed that they ran them so close. In the league they have picked up 5 points from 4 games since he has been in charge but the performances have been impressive. West Brom on the other hand are winless under Pepe Mel and have lost at Aston Villa and Crystal Palace already since he has taken over conceding 7 goals in them two games as well so i see no reason why Swansea can't beat them on Saturday. Correct Score: Swansea 3-1 West Brom 16/1 @ William Hill - Small Stakes. West Brom have conceded 3 goals at Crystal Palace and 4 at Aston Villa under Mel and with Bony in decent form i can see Swansea scoring a few at the weekend. West Brom scored in both of those games against Villa and Palace and Swansea have conceded 21 goals in 14 home games this season so i expect West Brom to score. 3-1 is my prediction here.

Re: Swansea City v West Bromwich Albion > Saturday March 15th I think West Brom could be good value here. Swansea aren't playing that well it seems, and like West Brom they're too close to the bottom for comfort. West Brom aren't winning games, but they aren't losing that many. West Brom +0.5 2.0 sbobet Stake: 5 points (out of 10)

Re: Swansea City v West Bromwich Albion > Saturday March 15th Breaking Team News - Swansea v West Brom (15:00 GMT) Michu, who has been out for three months with an ankle problem, is fit enough for a place on the bench for Swansea. Garry Monk makes three changes to the starting line-up that drew with Crystal Palace with Jose Canas, Roland Lamah and Jordi Amat comign in. Swansea starting XI: Vorm, Rangel, Amat, Williams ©, Davies, Britton, Canas, de Guzman, Routledge, Lamah, Bony. Victor Anichebe leads the line for West Brom with Stephane Sessegnon for support. West Brom starting XI: Foster, Dawson, McAuley, Olsson, Reid, Morrison, Mulumbu, Dorrans, Ridgewell, Sessegnon, Anichebe

Re: Swansea City v West Bromwich Albion > Saturday March 15th

I think West Brom could be good value here. Swansea aren't playing that well it seems, and like West Brom they're too close to the bottom for comfort. West Brom aren't winning games, but they aren't losing that many. West Brom +0.5 2.0 sbobet Stake: 5 points (out of 10)
Result: Swansea 1 West Brom 2 Bet won :ok Staked: 5 points Returned: 10 points