Bundesliga > March 8th & 9th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 8 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Borussia Mönchengladbach v FC Augsburg (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.32 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Schalke 04 v 1899 Hoffenheim (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hamburger SV v Eintracht Frankfurt (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.34[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.61 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hannover 96 v Bayer 04 Leverkusen (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.36[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]VfB Stuttgart v Eintracht Braunschweig (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.68[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]VfL Wolfsburg v FC Bayern München (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.36[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1. FC Nürnberg v Werder Bremen (17:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.65[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 9 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SC Freiburg v Borussia Dortmund (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]10[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.95 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1. FSV Mainz 05 v Hertha BSC (16:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Bundesliga > March 8th & 9th Nürnberg-Werder Bremen Bet: Bremen + 0.5 @ 2.03 (Pinnacle) (3/10) First a look at Bremen: I was really surprised by Bremen's performances in the last game. The 1-1 against Gladbach (very late goal) showed a lot of fighting spirit of Bremen. Something they were missing for quite some time. Then the 0-0 against Frankfurt (they were one man down for almost the whole match) in which they have shown their concentration on defense. And at last the 1-0 against HSV in which they used a very attacking based tactic and were really convincing here against Hamburg. Nurnberg on the other side with really good performances after the winter break as well so the 0-3 against Dortmund was quite a surprise. However in my opinion they are getting overrated too quickly here. Bremen will be without Garcia in this match as their only important missing. Kroos and Bargfrede who were both in doubt are both able to play giving their coach the possibility to use both of their tactics (Defensive one) as well as the offensive one with two main strikers here against Nurnberg. Nurnberg will be without Nilsson (suspended), Feulner (suspended, Hasebe, Chandler, Ginczeck and Gebhart. Feulner will be replaced by Campana in the middlefield which will end up with two creative players here (Campana and Kiyotake with Franz being in the defensive part). All in all I see Nurnberg overrated here and do see value on Bremen for this odds. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Hamburg-Eintracht Frankfurt Bet: Frankfurt +0.25 @ 1.81 (Pinnacle) (4/10) Hamburg with two games with their new coach now. The first was a 3-0 against Dortmund and the 2nd was a 0-1 against Bremen. Two very different games seeing them both. Against Dortmund they were really convincing and were a good attacking team with a lot of pressure in the middlefield. Against Bremen they were very weak and barely could create any attacks. However the main reason for this pick are the problems Hamburg is going to have in their squad. In defense: Jansen, Rajkovic, Sobiech and probably Lam will miss this game. In offense: Beister, Jiracek, Van der Vaart and most importantly Lasogga will miss the match. Calhanoglou is still in doubt for the game. This pretty much destroys everything Hamburg's new coach wanted to do as he just doesn't have the players he has chosen to fit best for HSV at this point of time. With Lasogga and VdV the offense power is pretty much destroyed (Could be seen against Bremen already when Lasogga was just not on 100%) as well as Jiracek being out who Slomka (the coach) reactivated directly after starting his job here. In the defense he directly reactivated Rajkovic who will also be out now. Together with Jansen Hamburg's best two defense players from the last two games are out here. All in all I barely see any offensive power in Hamburg's possible line up for this match as well as the old problems in defense coming back with the new(old) defense playing again. Frankfurt on the other side with problems after the EL matches after the winter break but as they are out of the EL now they won't have any problems anymore and their way to get out of the bottom is free now. They have way more quality than their current place on the table says. And even though they had problems after the EL matches, they only lost two games out of the last 8. These were against Bayern and Dortmund. Both matches were given up before the match started already though as their coach decided to rest players for the more important games here. Frankfurt will be without Rode who will miss the rest of the season, as well as Anderson and Oczipka being in doubt who can be replaced by Djakpa without a big quality drop though. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Schalke-Hoffenheim Bet: Over 3.25 @ 2 (Pinnacle) (6/10) A match between these two games can mean nothing but an over match. Hoffenheim with brilliant offense but big problems in defense (Could be seen in every game this season, for example the last match against Wolfsburg was a really good example), Schalke on the other side with a really good offense as well but with problems in the defense once their opponents puts much pressure on them and this is exactly what Hoffenheim will do, (They did this against Wolfsburg as well and didn't even stop doing it after being up 4-1). This is Hoffenheim's tactic to win games now, they know that they have big problems in defense and so just concentrate on having their opponents not in their own half of the field. Not a very long analysis and I could talk more about both team's last games and their weakness in these but a good offense in combination with a weak defense sums it up pretty much.

Re: Bundesliga > March 8th & 9th I am also taking the overs in Schalke v Hoffheim I am about to use it in a double so I am going for the safer option with lower odds 1.43 over 2.5 goals @marathonbet As u mentioned two offensive teams with bad defences. Hoffheim has 0 clean sheets in away matches and they failed to score in 27% of their visits. Schalke failed to score in 18% of their home games and got 45% clean sheets at home. 45% of their home matches went over 3.5 goals and 63% went over the 2.5 goal line. Hoffheims away matches went over 2.5g in 72% over 3.5g in 54%. Schalke scores an average of 2 goals per match at home while they concede 1.18. Hoffheim score 1.73g per away match while they concede 2.09. Everything points to the Overs in this game. GL

Re: Bundesliga > March 8th & 9th Wolfsburg-Bayern München Bet: Bayern München -1.5 AHC @ 2 (Pinnace) (Stake depending on line up) Line ups for Bayern are not sure yet and thus I didn't write an analysis yet but best for you is to either wait with this pick for the line up or to adjust the stake depending on line up infos. Bayern has their CL game against Arsenal midweek so some sort of rotation will take place here it's unknown how big this will be. But looking at the squad I will take this pick regardless (will adjust stake once I know line ups). Bayern has their full squad avaible for the game (Just long term injured Badstuber will miss the game). Robben, Ribery, Shaqiri and Müller are all back to squad and fully avaible. However I doubt that Ribery and Müller will already be considered for first line up against Arsenal as they just came back from an injury so I expect them both to begin in this match. Dante and Rafinha had the longest trips with the brasilian national team and just came back yesterday evening. So expecting them both to be rested for Arsenal as well. The line up I can imagine the most is: Neuer- Lahm, Boateng, Martinez, Alaba (Contento)- Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Shaqiri- Ribery, Mandzukic, Müller. So even with: Dante, Rafinha, Götze, Robben, Thiago being rested the first line up is still absolutely amazing. The dominance by Bayern in the last games is quite clear ^^. Wolfsburg on the other side with problems in their team. They are coming from a 2-6 against Hoffenheim in which their defense has shown big problems when the opponents attack is pressing. Apart from that their last games haven't convinced me at all. In the match against Leverkusen, Leverkusen was the better team and a win (especially with two goals differenc) was way too high here, in the match against Hertha they also weren't the better team and only had around 30 good minutes total. Draw would have been fair. All in all I really don't like Wolfsburg's playstyle after the winter break with De Bruyne and without Diego. It doesn't really fit together yet. Against Bayern they will miss Träsch and Gustavo so their defensive midfield is set with Medojevic and Polak. This is a huge loss for them as Gustavo was their absolute key player in the defensive midfield. Polak hasn't been a factor for quite some time and Medojevic has a lot of problems when the opponent is pressing him and in general when it comes to opening the game (Could be seen against Hertha when Naldo was missing and he had to do this job). Without Gustavo in the midfield and without Träsch being able to replace him I don't see them having a good defensive stabilisation and this will make it easy for Bayern. On the press conferenc before the match Guardiola already said that he loves to have the full squad avaible so he has a lot of options for this match and that he knows Wolfsburg will be very dangerous after such a match against Hoffenheim. However he says that this match is a very big step into defending the title and I believe that he will take this game absolutely serious. For me good odds considering Wolfsburg defense having problems with pessing and also being shaken up without Gustavo and the replacement Träsch.