FA Cup Quarter Finals > March 8th & 9th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 8 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Arsenal v Everton (12:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.71[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hull City v Sunderland (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.69 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sheffield United v Charlton Athletic (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 9 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Manchester City v Wigan Athletic (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]19[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: FA Cup Quarter Finals > March 8th & 9th 4pts Arsenal vs Everton - Under 2.5 goals 1.95 Bet365 The Premier League game between these two was one of the best games of the season in terms of skill and being easy on the eye and there’s no reason why this one won’t be either. I don’t think it will be high scoring though. There will be plenty of commitment on either side and both are pretty good defensively so it will be tough for the attacking players to create good chances. I think this will be a great cup tie but one with fewer than 2.5 goals. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/arsenal-vs-everton-betting-tight-game-in-store-in-opening-quarter-final

Re: FA Cup Quarter Finals > March 8th & 9th Sunday previews: 3pts Sheffield United to beat Charlton 13/10 Ladbrokes Sheffield United have won their last six matches in all competitions and they haven’t conceded in the last five. Nigel Clough has turned their fortunes around massively and if confidence plays any part in cup ties then they are the ones who have it. Charlton go into the game as the higher ranked side but other than this competition they haven’t been winning too many games and I don’t think they’ll be too disappointed to get it back to The Valley and have a go second time around. I’m not so sure they’ll get there though. I think the Blades can book a trip to Wembley here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/sheffield-united-vs-charlton-betting-the-blades-can-bag-another-london-scalp 3pts Hull vs Sunderland - Draw 12/5 Betfred I envisage this to be a tough game which will be hard fought all the over the park. I’m not expecting too many goals in this game especially with Hull without their two strikers and I wouldn’t be surprised if 90 minutes isn’t enough to split them and we have to head back to the Stadium of Light. Neither side will give up the chance of a trip to Wembley easily so the draw looks a fair price to me here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hull-vs-sunderland-betting-honours-can-be-shared-at-the-kc-stadium 4pts Man City vs Wigan - Over 3.5 goals 5/4 Unibet They won’t admit it publicly of course but I think City underestimated Wigan in the final last season but although they are playing well this season Wigan aren’t as strong as they were at Wembley and that was illustrated with City spanked them 5-0 in the Capital One Cup earlier in the season. I expect something similar in this game with City getting ahead early and coasting through to another trip to Wembley courtesy of a few goals. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/man-city-vs-wigan-betting-city-can-ensure-there-is-no-repeat-of-last-year-s-final

Re: FA Cup Quarter Finals > March 8th & 9th I couldn't find the thread to post this, so I am posting it here. Scotland / FA Cup / Quarter Finals / Inverness Caledonian Thistle vs Dundee United / Total Goals - Over 2.5 @ 1.80 Bookie: Marathonbet Cup games are connected with a lot of goals, and as I am "over" guy I think this is a great odd for that game to go over 2.5.

Re: FA Cup Quarter Finals > March 8th & 9th Regarding Man City vs Wigan Pellegrini will definitely rest some players, so i'll go with a safe bet of over 2.5 goals. Wigan will put up some resistance, but City will be too good.

Re: FA Cup Quarter Finals > March 8th & 9th

Sunday previews: 3pts Hull vs Sunderland - Draw 12/5 Betfred I envisage this to be a tough game which will be hard fought all the over the park. I’m not expecting too many goals in this game especially with Hull without their two strikers and I wouldn’t be surprised if 90 minutes isn’t enough to split them and we have to head back to the Stadium of Light. Neither side will give up the chance of a trip to Wembley easily so the draw looks a fair price to me here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hull-vs-sunderland-betting-honours-can-be-shared-at-the-kc-stadium /QUOTE] Somebody told me a draw means extra-time. Is that right, pls?

Re: FA Cup Quarter Finals > March 8th & 9th [h=3]Manchester City[/h]

• 30 Pantilimon
  • 02 Richards
  • 22 Clichy
  • 42 Yaya Touré
  • 06 Lescott
  • 26 Demichelis
  • 15 Jesús Navas
  • 14 Javi García
  • 16 Agüero
  • 09 Negredo
  • 08 Nasri
[h=3]Wigan Athletic[/h]
  • 01 Carson
  • 17 Boyce
  • 03 Crainey
  • 07 McCann
  • 24 Perch
  • 21 Ramis
  • 15 McManaman
  • 04 McEachran
  • 32 Fortuné
  • 16 McArthur
  • 14 Jordi Gómez
  • Hart, Kompany, Kolarov and Silva starting on the bench. Pretty strong 11 by Pellegrini.