** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League - Week 4

kevshat

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 27 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Player 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wright, P v Lewis, A (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.87 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.02 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Thornton, R v Newton, W (19:40 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.02 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.45 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Whitlock, S v Taylor, P (20:20 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.45 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.78 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Van Gerwen, M v Van Barneveld, R (21:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.53 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.44 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Chisnall, D v Anderson, G (21:40 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.26 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Premier League - Week 4 Thursday previews: 3pts P.Wright vs A.Lewis - Over 11.5 legs 5/4 Coral Matches between these two have been very tight in recent times. Aside from Wright’s win in the UK Open last year, their four most recent meetings have all been 6-5 to Adrian Lewis so that suggests we may see plenty of legs here and the draw can’t be ruled out. Assuming Lewis is over his illness of last week both men are on top of their game at the minute so I expect to see the full 12 legs in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wright-vs-lewis-betting-opening-match-in-glasgow-could-go-the-distance 4pts R.Thornton Over 3.5 180s 6/4 Paddy Power I expect Thornton to go well in this match but with the form Newton is in at the minute I think the Scot is a little short. One market he isn’t short is in to hit more than 3.5 180s. That’s a 6/4 shot which given he rammed in eight of them last week and four in the opening week looks rather a big price. He didn’t hit a single 180 against van Gerwen in week two but that was rare and even then he hit a silly number of 140s and 121s etc. He’s overpriced to hit four or more 180s here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/thornton-vs-newton-betting-thornton-looks-good-value-to-pile-in-the-180s 4pts S.Whitlock Most 180s vs P.Taylor Evs Ladbrokes I wouldn’t say Phil Taylor has given me confidence he is going to win anytime soon but I don’t believe Whitlock feels he can beat Taylor in the big games. In fairness to the Australian he will never get a better chance to beat the great one but it remains to be seen whether he can or not. Despite not playing well so far Whitlock has hit three 180s in each of the last two weeks and if he can do that again the even money on him hitting the most 180s in this match could be the best bet in a game where no result would be a real surprise. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/whitlock-vs-taylor-betting-whitlock-looks-good-for-the-most-180s-in-glasgow 4pts M.van Gerwen (-2.5 legs) to beat R.Barneveld 5/6 Bet365 I think Michael van Gerwen will have too much for Barneveld in this match and with him having the throw in the first leg it is worth taking the world champion on the handicap rather than the straight win as more times than not he’ll win by at least three legs rather than two legs. Barneveld hasn’t hit the heights in the last two weeks but he’ll need to here else the Green Machine will fly past him. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/van-gerwen-vs-barneveld-betting-world-champion-can-be-too-strong-in-glasgow 4pts D.Chisnall vs G.Anderson - Over 6.5 180s 5/6 Boylesports This has all the potential to be a cracking game and the one thing which jumps out is that we’ll see a fair few 180s in the match. Both men hit 180s for fun and both are scoring really well at the minute so I fully expect to see at least seven 180s in this match and probably a whole lot more too. Both are good players to watch so this should be a good game and one full of 180s. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/chisnall-vs-anderson-betting-180s-should-flow-regularly-in-glasgow-finale

Re: Premier League - Week 4 Not much I'd be betting on that hasn't already been comprehensively covered above, but: Gary Anderson/DaveChisnall Most 180s on the night 11\4 BetVictor: This match has the potential to be a real thriller. Gary is playing his best darts arguably since he won this competition back in 2011, and Dave is seemingly starting to clamber back on the horse after the thumping he received from Phillip at the Grand Prix. Both are recognised as two of the finest power scorers in the game. If that first dart goes in the treble bed, it's highly likely more will follow. I expect this game will be tight, as they're both questionable on their doubles, which also gives one the chance to pressurise the other with a 180 should they be missing a double. It's in Scotland, so needless to say there'll be a partizan crowd siding with Ando that Chizzy will have to contend with, but I think this might actually help him concentrate more if anything, like it did when Adrian Lewis played And in the PL here in a previous editition of the competition (Lewis even had beer thrown over him during his stage walk). I see real value here, the two players will love the pace, and if it doesn't win, it'll go close.