Southampton v Liverpool > Saturday March 1st

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Southampton v Liverpool (17:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Southampton v Liverpool > Saturday March 1st Bet: Over 3.5 @ 2.65 (Pinnacle) (2/10) I know a little bit risky and I'm normally not somebody who bets on a lot of over/unders but I gotta take this one for this odds. Southampton with a good offense but always with problems against the absolute top teams in league. Also their very good defense from the beginning of the season has got problems now. They make a lot more mistakes than they did before. (Could be seen in the 1-3 against West Ham, as well as in the 2-2 against Stoke, the 2-2 against Sunderland and in the 2-2 against Arsenal). Especially the 2-2 against Arsenal was important to be seen for me. They domianted Arsenal the whole match here and were clearly the better team but still conceded two goals against them. Liverpool is one of the best offensive teams in league. It's ture that they are one level better at home than away but they are still scoring a lot in away games (Last away games were a 3-2 against Fulham, 1-1 against W.B.A. and a 5-3 against Stoke). They have missive problems in defense as they don't concentrate on it that much (Could be seen very good against Swansea; 4-3). Both teams fully concentrate on this match and have no other international matches this week. Liverpool still without long term injured Coates, Enrique and Sakho. With Lucas they are missing another player who would be able to stabilise their defense. Southampton on the other side only without Hooiveld at this point

Re: Southampton v Liverpool > Saturday March 1st 4pts Over 3.5 goals 13/8 William Hill Given their away record this season Liverpool are far too short to win the game in my opinion. One thing which isn’t too short is over 3.5 goals. Both these sides have goals in them. Liverpool are scoring for fun at the minute and there is no sign that is going to stop soon but Southampton score more than their fair share at home too with the likes of Lambert, Lallana, Rodriguez and Ramirez all in good nick so I’m expecting a lot of goals here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/southampton-vs-liverpool-betting-another-liverpool-game-can-be-full-of-goals

Re: Southampton v Liverpool > Saturday March 1st English journalists as always splitting on saying so in the previews for this meeting , a popular news site went with the headline: "If in this match will not be an abundance of goals scored, all our staff will eat theyr keyboard " We , of course, such promises will not give , but very surprised if this meeting really end on low account of goals. Southampton ... Many asked this question, wtfk they need more from this season ? Current 9th place 11 points off the European cup and +15 points off the relegation zone , and the truth , nothing ... Yes, of course , a place in the top half of the table for them to be honorable achievement, but the problem there get the team should not , therefore , you can just play for fun , as evidenced by the recent matches :

Re: Southampton v Liverpool > Saturday March 1st

English journalists as always splitting on saying so in the previews for this meeting , a popular news site went with the headline: "If in this match will not be an abundance of goals scored, all our staff will eat theyr keyboard " We , of course, such promises will not give , but very surprised if this meeting really end on low account of goals. Southampton ... Many asked this question, wtfk they need more from this season ? Current 9th place 11 points off the European cup and +15 points off the relegation zone , and the truth , nothing ... Yes, of course , a place in the top half of the table for them to be honorable achievement, but the problem there get the team should not , therefore , you can just play for fun , as evidenced by the recent matches : I am sure these previews get more "cantona-esque" by the week! Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk