West Ham v Southampton > Saturday February 22nd

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]West Ham v Southampton (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.12[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.55[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: West Ham v Southampton > Saturday February 22nd Very good price for Saints here which I will be having a bit of! They have been great again this season and now have nothing but pride to play for after being knocked out of the cup by Sunderland. Pochettino can afford to play a full-strength side every week now (if fit) and they should be playing with plenty of freedom as safety is guaranteed. My only concern is player motivation but with the World Cup in the summer I'm hopeful they will maintain their high performance levels in order to make their respective international squads. West Ham have picked up great results lately that have projected them up the table and could possibly give them a false sense of security. They have been pretty lucky in bagging the 3 points on a few occasions in games where they were really dominated and scored against the run of play. I'm expecting business as usual this weekend! Large stakes Southampton win

Re: West Ham v Southampton > Saturday February 22nd I can`t see Southampton winning this game. It`s obvious that they are in a downtrend. They receive goals due to crucial mistakes in their defence. Also they cannot cope with the physical fatatigue at the of the first half. Also in 2nd half they had already being tired after 60minutes. Definately Sam had already noticed that and will wait till 60 min of the game. Have in mind that West Ham also in a great run winning three in a row which will give them confidence in this game. Because of the 3 wins in a row for West Ham my pick is going to be X/X HT/FT 5.50. Probably I would have bet on X/1 if there weren`t these wins for Hammers

Re: West Ham v Southampton > Saturday February 22nd LINE-UPS - West Ham v Southampton (1500 GMT) West Ham: Adrian, Demel, Collins, Tomkins, McCartney, Noble, Taylor, Downing, Nolan, Jarvis, Carlton Cole. Subs: Reid, Armero, Collison, Diame, Jaaskelainen, Joe Cole, Nocerino. Southampton: Boruc, Chambers, Yoshida, Fonte, Shaw, Schneiderlin, Cork, Rodriguez, Steven Davis, Lallana, Lambert. Subs: Kelvin Davis, Clyne, Lovren, Ramirez, Ward-Prowse, Do Prado, Gallagher.