Arsenal v Sunderland > Saturday February 22nd

Aidymac

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Arsenal v Sunderland > Saturday February 22nd Arsenal-Sunderland Bet: Arsenal -1.5 AHC @ 1.99 (Pinnacle) (4/10) Arsenal impressed me a lot in the first half against Bayern until they had to change to a complete defending tactic due to the red card. The will still be without Ramsey, Walcott, Källström, Vermaelen and Gibbs but against Sunderland I expect them to continue their high quality game. They also still have a good chance considering winning the Premier League. I'm expecting Arsenal to show a big answer to the last games in the CL and in the Premier League (0-0 against United and 1-5 against Liverpool). Sunderland on the other side with good games lately (1-0 against Stoke, 3-0 against Newcastle as well as a 0-2 defeat against Hull). They will miss Brown (suspended), Fletcher (in doubt) and Westwood. Even though Sunderland improved a lot and showed good games I don't think they will be able to hold against an Arsenal that has to bounce back after a defeat against Bayern and two games in league without a win. Arsenal has to win this game if they want to keep a good chance to win the league and I'm expecting them to do this with more than one goal.

Re: Arsenal v Sunderland > Saturday February 22nd Arsenal vs. Sunderland Arsenal need to start winning games if they want a chance to win the title and Sunderland need points to get out of the relegation zone. So I expect an open, attacking game and BTTS seems like a good option. Sunderland have scored goals lately and Arsenal doesn't have the best defense. Bet: BTTS Yes @ 2.08 (Triobet)

Re: Arsenal v Sunderland > Saturday February 22nd LINE-UPS - Arsenal v Sunderland (1500 GMT) Arsenal: Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Arteta, Wilshere, Cazorla, Rosicky, Podolski, Giroud. Subs: Oxlade-Chamberlain, Flamini, Fabianski, Sanogo, Bendtner, Jenkinson, Gnabry. Sunderland: Mannone, Bardsley, Vergini, O'Shea, Alonso, Bridcutt, Ki, Colback, Johnson, Altidore, Borini. Subs: Larsson, Gardner, Celustka, Giaccherini, Cuellar, Scocco, Ustari.