Sky Bet Championship > Tuesday February 11th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 11 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Brighton & Hove Albion v Leeds United (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Huddersfield Town v Nottingham Forest (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sheffield Wednesday v Wigan Athletic (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Watford v Birmingham City (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.66 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Yeovil Town v Millwall (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.87[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.12 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bolton Wanderers v Burnley (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.82 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Sky Bet Championship > Tuesday February 11th Smallish play on Burnley DNB @ -120 away at Bolton... Bolton still without Jermaine Beckford (23 apps, 6 goals) so only have one main striker in Jutkiewicz (3 apps, 1 goal). They are on a run of 6 games without a win, but this is a big Derby game so form perhaps goes out of the window. Still, Bolton have only won 2 games at home in the league this season and they were against Millwall and Doncaster - 2 of the 5 teams that are below Bolton in the table. Burnley are in good form and have the lethal strike duo of Vokes (29 apps, 14 goals) and Ings (28 apps, 18 goals) up front, with solid midfielders behind like Arfield (28 apps, 4 goals), Jones (29 apps), Kighly (29 apps, 1 goal), and Marney (23 apps, 1 goal) who should be able to match Bolton's strong midfield. Also have the two the best wingbacks in the league IMO in Trippier (29 apps, 1 goal), and Mee (21 apps).

Re: Sky Bet Championship > Tuesday February 11th Beckford only doubt for tonights game. Maybe he can sitting on Bench: BBC said: " Bolton boss Dougie Freedman will hope striker Jermaine Beckford can prove his fitness in time for Tuesday. " Also goal keeper Bogdan can set his place in goal for Bolton.

Re: Sky Bet Championship > Tuesday February 11th Looking at the Watford-Birmingham game at the moment and could anyone explain me why the odds on Birmingham are that high? At Unibet the price on a Birmingham victory away at Watford is 4.50. I was just checking the recent form of both teams and based on the form of the last 5 away games, Birmingham has the second best form with a record of 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss. Watford last 5 home games resulted in 2 victories, 1 draw and 2 losses. Taking that in mind, the odds on Birmingham look a bit high to me.

Re: Sky Bet Championship > Tuesday February 11th

Looking at the Watford-Birmingham game at the moment and could anyone explain me why the odds on Birmingham are that high? At Unibet the price on a Birmingham victory away at Watford is 4.50. I was just checking the recent form of both teams and based on the form of the last 5 away games, Birmingham has the second best form with a record of 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss. Watford last 5 home games resulted in 2 victories, 1 draw and 2 losses. Taking that in mind, the odds on Birmingham look a bit high to me.
because it's the Championship! anything can happen, very random

Beckford only doubt for tonights game. Maybe he can sitting on Bench: BBC said: " Bolton boss Dougie Freedman will hope striker Jermaine Beckford can prove his fitness in time for Tuesday. " Also goal keeper Bogdan can set his place in goal for Bolton.
From Bolton site... Wanderers will remain to be without striker Jermaine Beckford who continues his recovery from a hamstring injury, with Lukas Jutkiewicz set to spearhead the Bolton attack once more following his strike against Bournemouth at the weekend. Read more at http://www.bwfc.co.uk/fixtures-results/match-preview/?matchid=3697924&tcmuri=1287311#5slkzaqdERsomQhZ.99

Re: Sky Bet Championship > Tuesday February 11th Watford v Birmingham Watford are value at 4/5 to win. In their last 4 games they have played the team that is top (Leicester) , the team that is 5th (Notts F.) and the team that is 8th (Brighton). Prior to that they lost 4-2 at Man City in FA Cup. Birmingham won 2-0 at Charlton but were relatively lucky on Saturday and Charlton are 22nd. Charlton had 19 attempts at goal and 65% possession. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25994323

Re: Sky Bet Championship > Tuesday February 11th [h=1]Source : William Hill Opta stats Championship Opta Facts - 11 February[/h] Brighton v Leeds

• Brighton have only kept one clean sheet in their last 14 league meetings with Leeds United.
  • Leeds are unbeaten in five trips to Sussex to face the Seagulls, winning three and drawing two.
  • Ross McCormack has netted five goals in his last three league games for Leeds.
  • The Whites have gone eight league games without keeping a clean sheet.
  • Brighton have failed to register more than one goal in each of their last four at home in league competition (three goals in total).
Huddersfield v Nottingham Forest
  • Huddersfield are unbeaten in six home league meetings with Forest, winning two and drawing four.
  • The Tricky Trees have scored exactly once in each of their last six trips to Huddersfield, as well as in eight of their last nine.
  • The Terriers have not kept a clean sheet in any of their last 20 league meetings with Forest, a run that goes back to October 1970.
  • Overall, Forest are unbeaten in seven league games against Huddersfield (W4 D3).
  • Huddersfield legend Andy Booth was the last man to score a winner for the Terriers against Notts Forest, in a 2-1 win back in 2005.
  • Henri Lansbury has scored on his last two league meetings with the Terriers.

Sheffield Wednesday v Wigan

• Both previous meetings between Wigan and Sheffield Wednesday, in the FA Cup, have been won by the home side.
  • The Latics have not played a completed fixture at Hillsborough since January 1976, when they lost 2-0 in the FA Cup.
  • Since the turn of the year Sheffield Wednesday (2) have conceded fewer goals than any other side in the division.
  • Chris Maguire has netted four times in his last five league games for the Owls.
  • Wigan have failed to score in any of their last three away matches in the Championship, losing two (D1).
Watford v Birmingham
  • Watford have won nine and lost just one of their last 14 home league games against Birmingham (D4 L1).
  • The Blues have only managed two clean sheets in 17 previous league games at Vicarage Road.
  • Watford have failed to score in six of their last eight league games at Vicarage Road, though they did score two in their last match at home.
  • The Hornets have kept three clean sheets in their last four at home in league competition.
  • The Blues have netted two or more goals in five of their last seven away league games (W5 D1 L1).

Yeovil v Millwall

• Yeovil are unbeaten in five league meetings with the Lions, winning two and drawing three.
  • Millwall have scored just one goal in their last four league meetings with Yeovil.
  • The Glovers are without a win in four at Huish Park, losing three (D1).
  • Millwall have gone 10 league games without a win on the road (D2 L8); only Doncaster (11) have gone longer without an away win.
  • Ishmael Miller has scored in each of his last three league appearances for Yeovil.
Bolton v Burnley
  • Bolton have won four and lost none of their last six home league clashes with the Clarets (W4 D2).
  • Burnley have only kept one clean sheet in their last 16 league meetings with Bolton.
  • Danny Ings has scored seven goals and assisted another in his last seven games for Burnley in all competitions.
  • The Clarets are unbeaten in seven in league competition, winning three and drawing four.
  • In contrast, Bolton are without a league win in seven, losing four and drawing three.

Re: Sky Bet Championship > Tuesday February 11th Im going for a Yeovil win,motivation will be high due to both teams league positions,its a must win game for Yeovil and the were very unlucky to lose against Leeds,they missed a penalty to go 2 up then Leeds scored with the wind assisting.Millwall are missing some important players which could help.Small stakes William Hill 7/5.

Looking at the Watford-Birmingham game at the moment and could anyone explain me why the odds on Birmingham are that high? At Unibet the price on a Birmingham victory away at Watford is 4.50. I was just checking the recent form of both teams and based on the form of the last 5 away games, Birmingham has the second best form with a record of 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss. Watford last 5 home games resulted in 2 victories, 1 draw and 2 losses. Taking that in mind, the odds on Birmingham look a bit high to me.
We dont get beat often since sannino took the reigns over and to be honest we draw too many games but the signs are there that we will start turning them into wins soon (unlucky not to win at leicester on saturday) i would be surprised if we lose to birmingham tonight Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Smallish play on Burnley DNB @ -120 away at Bolton... Bolton still without Jermaine Beckford (23 apps, 6 goals) so only have one main striker in Jutkiewicz (3 apps, 1 goal). They are on a run of 6 games without a win, but this is a big Derby game so form perhaps goes out of the window. Still, Bolton have only won 2 games at home in the league this season and they were against Millwall and Doncaster - 2 of the 5 teams that are below Bolton in the table. Burnley are in good form and have the lethal strike duo of Vokes (29 apps, 14 goals) and Ings (28 apps, 18 goals) up front, with solid midfielders behind like Arfield (28 apps, 4 goals), Jones (29 apps), Kighly (29 apps, 1 goal), and Marney (23 apps, 1 goal) who should be able to match Bolton's strong midfield. Also have the two the best wingbacks in the league IMO in Trippier (29 apps, 1 goal), and Mee (21 apps).
:ok

Watford v Birmingham Watford are value at 4/5 to win. In their last 4 games they have played the team that is top (Leicester) , the team that is 5th (Notts F.) and the team that is 8th (Brighton). Prior to that they lost 4-2 at Man City in FA Cup. Birmingham won 2-0 at Charlton but were relatively lucky on Saturday and Charlton are 22nd. Charlton had 19 attempts at goal and 65% possession. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25994323
Watford did win 1-0 , but they were not as comfortable as I thought they would be. Birmingham were impressive in the 2nd have and their manager said Birmingham boss Lee Clark: "We deserved something from the game without a shadow of a doubt. Our second-half performance was very, very good. "First half I had too many regrets. I know we hit the post a couple of times from long-range efforts but we didn't put them under enough pressure. "We had some great set-play deliveries from the best player on the pitch by a million miles, Emyr Huws, the stand-out performer and we had some terrific situations from his set-plays but we played too much tippy-tappy football at the back and not getting the ball forward and playing in Watford's half." Birmingham are at home to Huddersfield on Saturday 15th Feb and 5/4 for a home win looks appealing especially as Huddersfield lost 3-0 at home to Notts F. Huddersfield boss Mark Robins: "It looked like a nil-nil for most of the game. We shot ourselves in the foot. We certainly didn't play well throughout the game and it was disappointing from that aspect. "You could tell Forest were going for promotion and we're in mid-table. "Forest were excellent, I've got to say that. They closed down well and worked harder than us."

Watford did win 1-0 , but they were not as comfortable as I thought they would be. Birmingham were impressive in the 2nd have and their manager said Birmingham boss Lee Clark: "We deserved something from the game without a shadow of a doubt. Our second-half performance was very, very good. "First half I had too many regrets. I know we hit the post a couple of times from long-range efforts but we didn't put them under enough pressure. "We had some great set-play deliveries from the best player on the pitch by a million miles, Emyr Huws, the stand-out performer and we had some terrific situations from his set-plays but we played too much tippy-tappy football at the back and not getting the ball forward and playing in Watford's half." Birmingham are at home to Huddersfield on Saturday 15th Feb and 5/4 for a home win looks appealing especially as Huddersfield lost 3-0 at home to Notts F. Huddersfield boss Mark Robins: "It looked like a nil-nil for most of the game. We shot ourselves in the foot. We certainly didn't play well throughout the game and it was disappointing from that aspect. "You could tell Forest were going for promotion and we're in mid-table. "Forest were excellent, I've got to say that. They closed down well and worked harder than us."
Were you at the game? Lee clark is talking utter sh!te if anything birmingham were better first half and then packed their toys away and went home after watford scored something of a strange goal until the last 5-10 minutes when birmingham had to throw men forward. It was a bad game but birmingham got what they deserves for me Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk