BBOTD Sunday 9th February

Don't think I'll be around on Sunday so here goes... 2.15 Leopardstown Vautour 7/4 Stan James BOG The Tullow Tank has done nothing wrong winning all 3 over hurdles this season beating a Mullins horse every time. Lto he accounted for Moyle Park. Vautour oozed class fto at Navan before scrambling home at Punchestown against Westerner Boy. I will be amazed if he doesnt put that last run behind him and prove himself to be the best in the novice hurdler division. In my opinion he should be odds on here. 10 Points win Vautour 7/4 Stan James BOG

Re: BBOTD Sunday 9th February 1550 leopardstown 1pt win first lieutenant 5/2 boyles 9 year old gelding rarely runs a bad race, and ran a good race last time out without getting too near bob worth in the lexus, he has been placed in a few big races,and now may be his time to get back to winning ways,he has not won since last april, and a big run will ensure he will take part in the gold cup

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.