FLAT RACING FRI 7TH FEB

tough little race to kick the meeting off ...............5.00 wolv iffranesia 98.88 master of disguise 98.88 sir Geoffrey 98.65 novabridge 98.25 very tough little race and ordinarily id probably just leave alone but master of disguise is on a fair mark and his run against.. ill be good ..looks decent on the clock ..........bet 365 offering 13/2 which in a 6 horse race is no brainer value so gotta be a play at that price master of disguise 2pts win 13/2 bet365

Re: FLAT RACING FRI 7TH FEB Good luck Rich nearly went with Master Of Disguise myself but Iffranesia just edged it for me but little value I felt! 8.00 Wolverhampton Yet another class 7 handicap that captures my imagination, and as per normal most don’t make much appeal in this grade and usually wise to stick with inform sorts. Starbotton wasn’t exactly winning out of turn in a similar event at Kempton last time out having been running well, well drawn again for front running role unlikely to get it so easy this time under a 6lb penalty life is tougher and wouldn’t strike as an obvious follow up sort. Monsieur Pontaven is consistent but probably still a little too high in the handicap and isn’t the most straightforward. Pipers Piping was backed off the boards in a similar affair at Kempton last week which ended in him being soundly held despite slightly being hampered and was actually won by yards other runner. 2lb lower today and should come on for the run if not bouncing. He is dangerously well handicapped if retaining any of his ability. Huzzah doesn’t shape as if needing a drop in trip at present and is creeping back up the handicap without winning. I am gonna have a saver on Fleetwoodsands who shapes as if he is slowly working back to form, only beaten a length and half last time out over a mile at Kempton, return to this track and trip should see him go close in new head gear combination. The main bet has to be Vale Of Clara who shaped a tad unlucky last time out when travelling and staying on well at the finish having been bumped, probably wouldn’t have won but would have finished closer. Her form has improved since the fitting of blinkers and looks the sort to take advantage of one of these affairs while she is running respectably. 2pt win Vale of Clara 8/1 bet365 0.5pt win Fleetwoodsands 13/2 hills

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.