Club Friendly > Polonia Bytom V LKS Lodz

Polonia Bytom - 0.75 @ 1.825 - bet365 V LKS Lodz. Don't know much about Polish football but I think this game is priced up on previous merits. Polonia Bytom play in the Polish II Liga, which is the third division and they're playing LKS Lodz, who went bankrupt in 2012 after falling into massive debts and they were unable to finish their season playing in the I Liga (Polish second division). All their remaining results were written as 3-0 losses to their opponents and all their players were released. I've read they had to finish the league last season playing with juniors from the local sports school, and after automatic relegation to the Polish IV Liga (Polish Fifth tier) they will do much the same. To put things into perspective, Soccerway don't even list that league on it's web page, and according to Wikipedia they ended last season with about seven players. Their home web page has been taken down too. This game is surely being priced on their history as LKS Lodz were one of the more famous Polish sides.