flat racing tues 4th feb

3.40 south abi scarlett 98.65 hannahs turn 98.55 hannahs turn ran a cracker last time but at 2/1 just looks short value against abi scarlett who demolished the field last time in a very good time (hence won by wide margin) ...........and looks very leniently treated today based on that run ........9/2 looks very generous abi scarlett 2pts win 9/2 paddy power

Re: flat racing tues 4th feb Lingfield 1:30 Very tricky opener here at Lingfield tomorrow in a very competitive contest and I have risked a bet on the Pat Phelan trained Countess Lovelace. This is a class 6 contest so it won't take much winning and in races like this it can pay to look for the younger unexposed horse that has a bit of potential improvement rather than a horse that has been running at this level for years. This horse is only a 4 year old so has time on her side and now runs off a career-low mark of 57 following what I feel was a decent run over course and distance last time out. She finished 5th to Run It Twice at 25/1 but traded a good bit shorter in running and was not beat all that far, so the 3 pound drop in the weights should help a lot. It is also worth mentioning that she had a bad draw that day in Stall 12, the first four home were in Stalls 1-4 amazingly. She is in Stall 12 yet again tomorrow which probably reflects the price but if she can get into a good early position I think she has every chance. She finished 2nd here at Lingfield over 1m2f in a Class 5 maiden on her second career start which is also encouraging. Countess Lovelace WIN @ 20/1 Bet365

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.