** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

International Correct Score betting 30th March

Encouraged by last Saturday's 2 sets of trebles I think I'll get involved for this round on Wednesday. Swampster, Nonleague and Alexmac et al your thoughts appreciated. I'd say the following list is the likely selections for consideration along with the range of goals. Have been looking through people's previous picks for these and so many times its out by one goal scored by the favourite rather than the outsider nicking a single goal. Don't think you can legislate for the outsider scoring with this type of betting, you've got to concentrate on getting the range of number of goals scored by the favourite. I've omitted Latvia v Luxembourg after Luxembourg scoring 3 against Latvia last September as you may remember.

England v Azerbaijan2-0,3-0,4-0,5-0
Andorra v Czech Republic0-2,0-3,0-4,0-5
Croatia v Malta2-0,3-0,4-0,5-0
Greece v Albania1-0,2-0,3-0,4-0
Holland v Armenia2-0,3-0,4-0,5-0
Poland v Northern Ireland2-0,3-0,4-0,5-0
San Marino v Belgium0-2,0-3,0-4,0-5
Switzerland v Cyprus2-0,3-0,4-0,5-0
Am undecided about going for 3 or 4 scores just yet and whether to go for trebles or trebles and fourfolds. Leaning towards a 5 games 4 scores trebles and fourfolds. Lets see if we can pick 5 winning correct scores from the lounge. :ok

Re: International Correct Score betting 30th March I am planning on having a look at this later today. I agree, 5 games and 4 scores seems to be the best way to play these. Early thoughts are: England 3-0 4-0 5-0 6-0 Actually, looking at yours Dr K I think I would agree with all of them except the England game and the Greece game. My thoughts are that everyone seems to be talking about how many England will score, this worries me as they may well score 10, or they may score 3 and then sit back. As for the Greece v Albania match... they hate each other do they not? Can see Albania nicking a goal there. More thoughts later, but I must admit, this looks promising this week!

Re: International Correct Score betting 30th March picked up a treble on saturday, only Poland went off the rails for me. I'd be wary of backing an england rout tomorrow night, they always keep it tight at home. They only managed a 2-0 win against Liechtenstein at home last campaign and only against Luxembourg a few years back did they score over 4 goals.

Re: International Correct Score betting 30th March England v Azerbaijan 2-0, 3-0, 4-0 Holland v Armenia 3-0, 4-0, 5-0 Moldova v Norway 0-1, 0-2, 0-3 Andorra v Czech Rep 0-2, 0-3, 0-4 Croatia v Malta 2-0, 3-0, 4-0 San Marino v Belgium 0-2, 0-3, 0-4 5 of those: 270 trebles.

Re: International Correct Score betting 30th March Does any one think theres any value,in backing england -4 goals- I'm sure they can bag 5+ to make this bet pay - poland scored 8 so I'm sure asking for 5.0+ is not a big ask -please advise as I'm tempted for big wager.

England (-4) 5/4
Tie 9/2
Azerbaijan (+4) evens

Re: International Correct Score betting 30th March

Does any one think theres any value,in backing england -4 goals- I'm sure they can bag 5+ to make this bet pay - poland scored 8 so I'm sure asking for 5.0+ is not a big ask -please advise as I'm tempted for big wager.
England (-4)5/4
Tie9/2
Azerbaijan (+4) evens
I'm not too sure personally - i know poland won 8-0, but from what i've heard it sounds like that was one of those games where every chance poland had went in (is that right - anyone here see the game?). If it wasn't for Poland's big win, i'm not sure people would be talking about scores of 7-0, 8-0 etc. When was the last time England won a game by that kind of score? (Luxemberg at wembley a few years back when Dyer made his debut and shearer got a hattrick? Not sure how reliable my memory is so that could be wrong...). England would have to score 5 for that bet to win (assuming Azerbaijan don't score of course), but i wouldn't rule out 3-0 or 4-0. I'm sure after their humiliation vs Poland, Azerbaijan will want to keep the score as respectable as possible, and pack the defence. I'm obviously not saying that 5-0 or 6-0 definately won't happen, but I think the bookies have got it about right, and I wouldnt wan't to call it either way. I think correct scores, maybe covering 3-0, 4-0, 5-0, 6-0 would be better value. If you bet at the best odds available (6.5, 7.0, 9.0, 10.0 all with totesport according to oddschecker), and use the dutching calculator on the same site, you can get odds of about 1.97 (so just below evens) that one of those scores happen, which is a better bet if you ask me. Good luck :ok

Re: International Correct Score betting 30th March I'm think of something along these lines. Off the top of my head at the moment, final decision tomorrow: England 3,4,5,6,7 - 0 Poland 1,2,3,4,5 - 0 Croatia 3,4,5,6,7 -0 & possibly another: Latvia 2,3,4,5,6 - 0 Holland 3,4,5,6,7 - 0 Greece 1,2,3,4,5 -0 Might go off'em as well, to be fair. Just something I'm toying with....

Re: International Correct Score betting 30th March I would take leave out the greece game - albanians & greeks don't get on. Think cyprus could spring a goal too. Eng 4.5.6-0 Belgium 3, 4, 5-0 czechs 3,4,5-0 these 3 will do for me covering all trebles.

Re: International Correct Score betting 30th March There is an absolute fortune to be made by doing these. If you cover trebles and 4-folds from 5 you can make a killing, even with 5p or 10p staked on each line. Last year, when England played Liechenstein I had 4 from 5, the one that let me down was Russia, who conceaded a goal in the last minute. I have a nice feeling about tonight though. I will post up my final selections soon....

Re: International Correct Score betting 30th March England V Azer 4-0,5-0,6-0

Holland v Armenia 4-0,5-0,6-0
Poland v Northern Ireland4-0,5-0,6-0
Please advise on how to write this perm out, I want a treble bet , how many trebles is there and cost assuming 50p unit stake any help would be very much appreciated.

Re: International Correct Score betting 30th March

Does any one think theres any value,in backing england -4 goals- I'm sure they can bag 5+ to make this bet pay - poland scored 8 so I'm sure asking for 5.0+ is not a big ask -please advise as I'm tempted for big wager.
England (-4)5/4
Tie9/2
Azerbaijan (+4) evens
In a word - No. I wouldn't take a shade over evens for for any team in Europe to score 5 against any other team in Europe. I wouldn't even take it for England (-3). It might come in, it might not, so I reckon it's worth a swerve *remember we only beat them 1-0 away

Re: International Correct Score betting 30th March 3 Matches, 4 Scores: 48 Doubles, 64 Trebles ------------------------- 4 Matches, 3 Scores: 54 Doubles, 108 Trebles, 81 Fourfolds ----------------------------------- 4 Matches, 4 Scores: 256 Trebles, 256 4-folds --------------------------- 5 Matches, 4 Scores: 640 Trebles, 1280 4-folds, 1024 5-folds -------------------------------

Re: International Correct Score betting 30th March Im not having a bet on the england match so i would not take them to beat that handicap.Its amazing how often the bookies get it right and it ends in a draw. The only time i took that bet was when england played san marino about 10 years or so ago.They were giving evens for england to win by 7 or more.I thought it was a great bet and had a quite a lot on it,well a lot for me anyway.It ended 6-0 and platt missed a pen in the last minute. If you think its a great bet go for it,but i wouldnt be suprised if it ends 4-0 or even 5-1 with a shock goal for the visitors.

Re: International Correct Score betting 30th March Long time no post, but I'm interested in the multiple scores multiple games idea. I have tried a couple of 2 games 3 scores recently, but only found Bet365 accepts multiple selections on a game. Other sites throw up an error message, and you have to enter them manually. Not too bad with 9 combinations but a bit of a challenge with some of the figures floating arround on here! Are ther any other sites like Bet365 that allow easy entry of these bets? Poland 1-0, 2-0, 3-0, 4-0 Greece 1-0, 2-0, 3-0, 4-0 Czech 2-0, 3-0, 4-0, 5-0 Belguim 2-0, 3-0, 4-0, 5-0 Norway 1-0, 2-0, 3-0, 4-0 Would I beleive be 640 Trebles and I would need to start entering them Now! Regards Fletco

Re: International Correct Score betting 30th March just popped back from work to place mine and post

San Marino v Belgium0-2,0-3,0-4
Andorra v Czech Republic0-3,0-4,0-5
England v Azerbaijan3-0,4-0,5-0
Holland v Armenia2-0,3-0,4-0
Poland v Northern Ireland2-0,3-0,4-0
San Marino v Belgium0-2,0-3,0-4
Andorra v Czech Republic0-3,0-4,0-5
England v Azerbaijan3-0,4-0,5-0
Croatia v Malta3-0,4-0,5-0
Switzerland v Cyprus2-0,3-0,4-0
270 trebles, left the four scores as theres too many perms to cover. you need to hit four to make profit.
England v Azerbaijan3-0,4-0
Andorra v Czech Republic0-3,0-4
Holland v Armenia3-0,4-0
Croatia v Malta3-0,4-0
Poland v Northern Ireland3-0,4-0
San Marino v Belgium3-0,4-0
Switzerland v Cyprus2-0,3-0
all the trebles
estonia v russia1-2,1-3
latvia v luxembourg3-1,4-1
solvenia v belarus2-1,3-1
ukraine v denmark2-1,1-1
hungary v bulgaria1-1,2-2
austria v wales2-1,1-1
fun bet . all the doubles. All the best with your selections, looks to be a good round on paper but as we all know the game's played on grass. :hope

• 2 weeks later...

Re: International Correct Score betting 30th March been off the net for a bit with a house move. good work swampster again , the england 2-0 was a good call. san marino's first goal since god was a lad didn't do anyone any favours this time around. next round in june i believe.