flat racing sat 1st feb

not a lot I like Saturday too many close runners not enuf value ...........one race I think 2.20 ling kasbhom 98.88 daneside 98,41 dark lane 98.41 as theres not a lot out tomorrow ill just have a good punt on this race .........khasbhom has blistering speed and even with a rise in weights will be very difficult to peg back in such good heart ................bookies have written off dark lane and danesides run against putin ......but on the clock that was a very good effort by both of them .......puts them right in there with a chance .........dark lane priced up around 6/1 and daneside 25/1 ?.......what ? that's just silly .........daneside has been dropped to a mark of 47 for that run ..........which he placed off 2 weeks ago just touched off .......daneside and dark lane are virtually like for like on paper so 25/1 is just ridiculous value ..........ill take the fav and daneside to cause a big upset khasbhom 4pts win 5/2 paddy power daneside 2pts win 25/1 paddy power

Re: flat racing sat 1st feb Sat 1st Feb 2014 3.25 Wolverhampton (6 runners) Tried to find an angle to go against SILKEN EXPRESS, but I can't, and actually think she could be a decent price. She has done all her winning at Southwell but has two bits of form on the polytrack. She drops back to a Cl3 today after landing the spoils in a Cl2 event LTO. She beat Alben Star home that day by 8L and he has since gone on to win round here himself. At career high mark but could be up to defying it. SILKEN EXPRESS 1pt WIN @ 7/4 (BOG BetVictor) Sat 1st Feb 2014 4.00 Wolverhampton (8 runners) BAPAK BANGSAWAN has been in fine form of late and should go very well again today and despite perhaps not winning as much as he should, has ran with credit in defeat. Is at career high mark of 73 but his 2nd (in a class 4) from earlier in the month got franked again yesterday with Expose winning here, who BAPAK beat by 3L which nicely supplements his 0.75L second to subsequent winner Capsian Prince in the same. Whilst BAPAK BANGSAWAN has the best chance imho, I also like the look of POINT NORTH who has had three runs on the fibresand of late and I just don't think he goes on there. Discounting those runs, then, he actually has some decent patches of form here (731525) and could outrun his odds with a jockey on board who he gets on with. BAPAK BANGSAWAN 1pt WIN @ 5/2 (BOG BetVictor) POINT NORTH 0.5pt WIN @ 17/2 (BOG BetVictor)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.