Flat Racing > Wednesday January 29th

Kempton 5:50 I like Luke Morris on the all-weather and Michael's Nook looks way overpriced in my opinion to land this contest. He won on January 24th over course and distance in 2013 with Luke Morris on board off a mark of 48. He runs off a mark of 48 again tomorrow so clearly if he is in the same heart as last year he has a big chance of winning. Luke has been riding very well of late and has ridden 3 winners from his last 10 rides, so I am more than happy to take the 18/1. Michael's Nook WIN @ 18/1 Bet Victor

Re: Flat Racing > Wednesday January 29th not much out tomorrow so just a speculative punt ........................ 7.50 kemp . countess lupus 97.22 alumina 96.88 quite a poor race to be honest .......and on all accounts .....this should be won by alumina who is a tad short for me and normally I prob wouldn't bother at 11/4 ..... but countess lupus has a squeak in this also ...........hasn't really been showing a lot but recorded 96.78 over 6f ....then recorded 97.22 over 5f ........and now returns back to 6 which really isn't in his favour I think as I think hes marginally better at 5f but this is a very poor field and probably the weakest hes took on so doesn't have to do anything special to win this .......big price available 16/1 so im gonna use fav as saver and take a shot in the dark on the outsider and hope he comes good on the day alumina 2pts win 11/4 bet365 countess lupus 1pt win 16/1 betvic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.