Communities Scottish League Cup > February 1st & 2nd

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 1 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Aberdeen v St Johnstone (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.37 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 2 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hearts v Inverness Caledonian Thistle (12:15 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.74 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Communities Scottish League Cup > February 1st & 2nd Hearts V Inverness Both to score @ 2.05 - William Hill. I get a general feeling that Hearts should improve as the season wears on and they're now unbeaten in three with two back to back wins. They have a young squad and money is tight but the experience gained early on will hold them in good stead, and should make them better players IMO. Inverness have gone off the boil since Terry Butcher left and have gone through a spell of poor form. Hearts have been able to sign striker Paul Mcallum on loan from West Ham. He scored goals on loan over the last two seasons at Wimbledon, Aldershot and Torquay so may give them a different option going forward. Hearts do still concede goals though, and the market is still looking at Hearts as whipping boys of the SPL, which I don't think they are now, or will be for all the season. They're coming into a good bit of form at the right time and have nothing to lose, which is why I see very good value in both to score.

Re: Communities Scottish League Cup > February 1st & 2nd Yeah that looks a good bet Jase. This is actually dejavu because it's exactly the same fixture as last season. Also the same stadium and the fact Hearts had just signed a new tall striker (Ngoo from Liverpool a year ago). The semi last year was 1-1. I actually think Hearts are good value to win but I just never back my own team. We were excellent in our last 2 matches and appear to have turned a corner. Add in the fact it pretty much a home game for us.