U 21 injury news - possible value to be had

Just thought I'd offer a small service info if anybody should be interested. Denmark's Under 21 are struck by injuries before the awaygame in Ukraine. 2 (key) centraldefenders are ruled out of the game on Tuesday, which is a tough blow. Also key midfielder Rasmus Wurtz was called to the A team before this round of qual matches and 2 midfielders remain doubts aswell. Both are important to the team, so if they are ruled out then Denmarks chances are almost down to 0, IMO. I watched the meeting in Denmark (3-2 homewin, very late winner) but it wasn't what you'd call a well deserved victory, I thought Ukraine looked quite good and cabable. This is their final chance to reach 1. place and go to the U21 championship. I haven't seen prices yet. The game is up @ betfair but there are no serious offers as of now. I would say that as the situation is at the mo, then a price of 2 or above is pure value.... :beer (Ukraine didn't play on friday, which Denmark did so I haven't been able to find any teamsnews on hosts yet)

Re: U 21 injury news - possible value to be had No further team news it seems Was, so I'll leave the home I think. Still don't think Denmark will be able to win down there, so could just go with a small/medium lay of them... Sorry if I'm dissapointing you guys, but I can't go with (nor recommend) going with any big stakes on the homewin with this insufficent info.:(