Johnstones Paint Trophy > February 4th & 5th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Fleetwood Town v Chesterfield (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]112.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Peterborough United v Swindon Town (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]112.59 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Johnstones Paint Trophy > February 4th & 5th Peterborough and Swindon look to hav goals in them.While the home team is scoring for fun they concede plenty as well(14-12 in 5 games).Swindon are not that great but recently when they faced each other there were 3 goals scored in that game.Their H2H is also full of goals and while the last 3 games between them were not that spectacular i think this could see some goals given the form of the home team so BTTS or over 2.5 is a good option.You can get 1.75 for over 2.5 with bet365.Medium stakes on that

Re: Johnstones Paint Trophy > February 4th & 5th Peterborough look good value for the win to me. Swindon are without midfielder Alex Pritchard, and have an atrocious away record. They haven't faced anyone away from home in this competition and have limped past three poor sides in Plymouth, Wycombe and Stevenage. I don't know what side either will put out but it has to be all about momentum for Peterborough as they look to regain some kind of form. They should prove too much here for Swindon. Peterborough still have a pretty good home record, if a bit erratic at times but have already beaten Brentford here earlier in the competition. This is a two legged affair as well so Peterborough will be looking to take an advantage into the second leg. Peterborough @ 2.1 - Stan James

Re: Johnstones Paint Trophy > February 4th & 5th

Peterborough and Swindon look to hav goals in them.While the home team is scoring for fun they concede plenty as well(14-12 in 5 games).Swindon are not that great but recently when they faced each other there were 3 goals scored in that game.Their H2H is also full of goals and while the last 3 games between them were not that spectacular i think this could see some goals given the form of the home team so BTTS or over 2.5 is a good option.You can get 1.75 for over 2.5 with bet365.Medium stakes on that
I'd be a bit more cautious here as the playing surface at London Road has been badly effected by the weather, and this is a two legged tie, so both sides may play to a different style. The overs have a better chance IMO of coming off if Swindon score first because Peterborough may opt to play more cautiously if they take a lead. Not sure they can pull off caution myself! but cup games, especially two legged affairs changes a sides mentality.

I'd be a bit more cautious here as the playing surface at London Road has been badly effected by the weather' date=' and this is a two legged tie, so both sides may play to a different style. The overs have a better chance IMO of coming off if Swindon score first because Peterborough may opt to play more cautiously if they take a lead. Not sure they can pull off caution myself! but cup games, especially two legged affairs changes a sides mentality.[/quote'] Good point.Anyway i have already taken the goals here so fingers crossed.

Re: Johnstones Paint Trophy > February 4th & 5th 4pts Peterborough vs Swindon - Over 2.5 goals 5/6 Unibet Goals in Peterborough matches tend to be the norm and with Swindon knowing their way to goal too I think we’ll see some goals here even though this is a semi final with a big prize at stake. Neither side are tight at the back and both have goals in their side and plenty of goal threats too. Conditions may be on the sloppy side which makes defending difficult so I fancy some goals here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/peterborough-vs-swindon-betting-goals-can-be-a-feature-of-semi-final-first-leg

Peterborough and Swindon look to hav goals in them.While the home team is scoring for fun they concede plenty as well(14-12 in 5 games).Swindon are not that great but recently when they faced each other there were 3 goals scored in that game.Their H2H is also full of goals and while the last 3 games between them were not that spectacular i think this could see some goals given the form of the home team so BTTS or over 2.5 is a good option.You can get 1.75 for over 2.5 with bet365.Medium stakes on that
HT:Peterborough-Swindon 2:1.Bet won