Flat Racing > Saturday January 4th

Lingfield 2:35 - Coral.co.uk Handicap (2) After pricing up the race my tissue suggests that Modernstone should be clear favourite to land this contest so the 6/1 with Bet Victor is well worthy of an investment for me. The filly loves it here at Lingfield and looks a definite improver as she is so lightly raced. When Andrea Atzeni teams up with William Knight here at Lingfield he is 2/4 (50%) and we look set for a big run. Modernstone - 2 Points WIN @ 6/1 Bet Victor Read Full Preview @ bit.ly/1cNA1Tu

Re: Flat Racing > Saturday January 4th couple of nice sprints today at lingfield ...... 2.00 ling joyous 98.93 presumido 98.91 spellmaker 98.00 presumido just looked a horse on the upgrade last time ..........and although joyous has equal ability on paper ....I think presumido has the scope to find a bit more today and as its Saturday .....im looking for a bit of value for a nice double attempt so he fits bill perfectlt at 5/1 ....twice price of fav presumido 2pts win 5/1 Ladbrokes ling 3.10 revelino 99.67 perfect pasture 99.82 naabega 100.01 perfect pasture is a machine but its possible handicapper has almost got a grip on him now ........revillino has more scope for improvement and isn't that bad around 5/2 but for me the value lies with naabegha .......who has been running some very decent times of late and I think 6f is his optiumum trip .......nicely weighted today and if runs his race shouldn't be too far away and price of 9/1 is over triple the favs so lots of value there naabegha 2pts win 9/1 Ladbrokes and a 2pt e.w double presumido 5/1 and naabegha 9/1 both Ladbrokes