** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Bundesliga II > Friday February 7th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 7 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1. FC Kaiserslautern v SpVgg Greuther Fürth (13:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.12 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1. FC Köln v SC Paderborn 07 (13:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.36[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1. FC Union Berlin v Dynamo Dresden (13:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Arminia Bielefeld v FC St. Pauli (13:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.12[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Energie Cottbus v SV Sandhausen (13:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Karlsruher SC v FC Ingolstadt 04 (13:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]VfL Bochum v FSV Frankfurt (13:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]VfR Aalen v FC Erzgebirge Aue (13:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.73 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Bundesliga II > Friday February 7th 2. GERMAN BUNDESLIGA. Overall prediction for 2nd half of the season: 1. FC KÖLN 1st and 2nd spot will promote directly to 1. Liga and Cologne is 8 points ahead of 3rd placed Kaiserslautern. Only having a little downswing in 13th and 14th round (2 times 0-1 away to Bochum and H to Ingolstadt) they proofed to be the best team of the league. 11-6-2 in 19 games, only 10 goals conceded is pretty good and the last impression just before the winter break was that they are still getting better . Their striker-power with Patrick Helmes (6g/5a in 13 games) and Anthony Ujah (7g/2a/19g) is outstanding. You might not see it in the scorer-list right now, but you can be sure that both of them will finish the season in top-spots. If nothing special happens you’ll see the FC back in 1. League next season. GREUTHER FÜRTH The relegated team from 1. League looks good on the papers to promote again. But please be cautious. Because of name and table-standings they are always favourites but with exception of the early beginning of the season they could never manage two home or away wins in a row. Even when you watch their games you see one time really good offensive football and the next time you don`t recognize the team because of the very poor football they are playing. Their squad is nothing special and I don`t see them a banker for promotion. 1.FC KAISERSLAUTERN The same story as mentioned before with Fürth only in other intervals. – They play like the want run the world down for a few games and than nothing to come. QAt the end of day they should have enough quality to reach one of the top spots but they have to stabilize. A good management (St. Kuntz), a serious trainer (M. Sasic) and players like M. Idrissou (8g/9a/16g) and S. Zoller (10g/1a/18g) should be enough quality for this league. ALL THE REST When the mentioned” top-teams” are not very trustful (exception Köln) what should you say about the others? Maybe one thing: When it comes to deliver they promptly fail! This happens to 1860 for years and also St. Pauli or Union. Karlsruhe and Paderborn are playing till now above any expectation and Fortuna Düsseldorf or Energie Cottbus having problems nobody could imagine before the start of the season. OVERALL I feel, every other league in Europe is more predictable. Profitable betting in this league is (for me) nearly impossible. A strategy could be: Going completely against all odds. Nearly everybody can beat everyone. Maybe it will change the rest of the season. I will have a look, and from time to time I’ll come around with a (maybe good) pick.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Bundesliga II > Friday February 7th Energie Cottbus - SV Sandhausen Friday night game and opening of 2014 in 2. Bundesliga. Last of the table Energie Cottbus hosts Sandhausen in "The Stadium of Friendship". Energie, surprisingly last of the table and already 8 points away from relegation-spot, was very unlucky all time of first part of the season. Often they were the better team, more ball posession, more chances but no result and they sat under the christmas tree with only 3 wins, 4 draws, 12 losses and the red lamp in their hands. Lucky Sandhausen, 2012/13 only survived relegation because MSV Duisburg was penalized by DFB because of financial things, is now in midfield. While they conceded in their first 2. Liga-season 2012/13 seasonal record of 66 goals (in 34 games) they now have the second best defense in the league. Only 17 goals against in 19 games. On the other hand they scored only 17, what is the worst result of all teams in the league. 25 points right now brought them to a good looking 9. place, but they are only 4 points over relegation-spot. In preparation for second part of the season Cottbus was very successful winning all games. Coach Schmidt can choose from full squad and it will be very important to start with a win into the crucial stage of the season. In Sandhausen everything looks smooth, but I expect them to struggle the longer season extends. For tomorrows match I await a very defensive away team. If Cottbus is able to score early they might come back on winning ways, if not it could be a draw. Quotes on the home-team under 2.0 are not acceptable because they are only 3-1-5, 16-19. Sandhausen is away 2-2-5, 5-9 and so I predict a low scoring match with under 3 goals quoted around 1,75.

Re: Bundesliga II > Friday February 7th

2. GERMAN BUNDESLIGA. Overall prediction for 2nd half of the season: 1.FC KAISERSLAUTERN a serious trainer (M. Sasic) this was 2008! now its Kosta Runjaic my bet for the game againts Fürth will be over 3,5 goals and after Dresden is in chaos (they kicked out the sporting director and the managing director) i'll go for Union to beat Dresden with more than one goal also on my list is over 3,5 goals in the Bielefeld - St. Pauli game i agree that Cottbus will be low scoring game, think that Aalen against Aue will be also under 2,5 goals good luck

Re: Bundesliga II > Friday February 7th

I´m living near Dresden and there is no Chaos. Okay the kicked out those persons, but have installed and old Dresden Legend Minge as Manager. Also with Grifo a good new signing. But also i´m think you´re right. Union can beat Dresden.