FIFA Club World Cup > 2013

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 17 December 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Guangzhou Evergrande v FC Bayern München (19:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 34 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 14 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.11 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 18 December 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Al Ahly v Monterrey (16:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.92 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Raja Casablanca v Atlético Mineiro (19:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.95 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.41 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: FIFA Club World Cup > 2013 Guangzhou Evergrande V Bayern Munich Over 4 goals @ 1.825 - bet365. Taking a stab here but I watched Guangzhou recently in one of their domestic games and they impressed me with the pace and technical ability they demonstrated. I'm not saying they'll win here but I reckon they might surprise as I don't think they have the mental toughness to play defensive football, or are equipped for the holding game. This will be their biggest ever game, and Bayern Munich should be putting out a relatively strong squad. I can only see goals here, neither side are slow and lacking in movement, or built to play a waiting game. And Bayern will obviously look to get on the front foot as winning this cup competition is important.

Re: FIFA Club World Cup > 2013

Guangzhou Evergrande V Bayern Munich Over 4 goals @ 1.825 - bet365. Taking a stab here but I watched Guangzhou recently in one of their domestic games and they impressed me with the pace and technical ability they demonstrated. I'm not saying they'll win here but I reckon they might surprise as I don't think they have the mental toughness to play defensive football, or are equipped for the holding game. This will be their biggest ever game, and Bayern Munich should be putting out a relatively strong squad. I can only see goals here, neither side are slow and lacking in movement, or built to play a waiting game. And Bayern will obviously look to get on the front foot as winning this cup competition is important.
I won't after event but I'm quite heavily involved in this one, the first half was about as one sided a match as I've seen, 2-0 should be at least 4, Bayern have hit the post twice and Neuer is playing where the back 4 would usually be..Evergrande have been total and utter pony, if Bayern want to they could win this by 6 or 7.

I won't after event but I'm quite heavily involved in this one' date=' the first half was about as one sided a match as I've seen, 2-0 should be at least 4, Bayern have hit the post twice and Neuer is playing where the back 4 would usually be..Evergrande have been total and utter pony, if Bayern want to they could win this by 6 or 7.[/quote'] All good for goals then :ok

3-0 :\..Well' date=' I can honestly say that's the first time I've seen a side hit the crossbar and post 6 times. Bayern decided not to score anymore basically, the possession stats must have been at least 85% for Bayern.[/quote'] Yeah bet lost, but it was just one of those days I think ....