FA Cup > December 17th & 18th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 17 December 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Burton Albion v Fleetwood Town (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.95[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Coventry City v Hartlepool United (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.61[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.11 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Mansfield Town v Oldham Athletic (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.12[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.41 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 18 December 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Crawley Town v Bristol Rovers (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: FA Cup > December 17th & 18th 4pts Mansfield vs Oldham - Both teams to score 4/5 Bet365 Honours were even between these two at Boundary Park and with neither being in the greatest form coming into this second leg I wouldn’t be surprised were this to go all the way to penalties. I think given the prize both sides will play a little more adventurous to try and grab the reward so like in the first leg I do believe both can find the net in this match. That looks to be the pick of the bets to me here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/mansfield-vs-oldham-betting-both-sides-can-find-the-net-as-they-strive-for-anfield-reward

Re: FA Cup > December 17th & 18th Cannot understand the Coventry price tonight? 4/6 to beat a bottom half league two side when they were 1/2 to beat Crewe on Saturday? The only reason this even went to a replay is that Wilson was suspended for the last game and Leon Clark injured. They are both back tonight. Coventry had a few wobbles lately but that has generally coincided with Clarke being out. They are the joint top scorers in league one and have averaged over two goals per game so far this season. Pinnacle and SBO both offering 1.85 -0.75 and that looks a great bet to me.

Re: FA Cup > December 17th & 18th

Cannot understand the Coventry price tonight? 4/6 to beat a bottom half league two side when they were 1/2 to beat Crewe on Saturday? The only reason this even went to a replay is that Wilson was suspended for the last game and Leon Clark injured. They are both back tonight. Coventry had a few wobbles lately but that has generally coincided with Clarke being out. They are the joint top scorers in league one and have averaged over two goals per game so far this season. Pinnacle and SBO both offering 1.85 -0.75 and that looks a great bet to me.
According to the BBC report, Hartlepool had a good share of the game on Saturday and had far shots and corners. Also, Coventry haven't got a very inspiring record at their controversial 'home' in Northampton. I'm not convinced that Coventry are good value at the current odds.

Re: FA Cup > December 17th & 18th

According to the BBC report' date=' Hartlepool had a good share of the game on Saturday and had far shots and corners. Also, Coventry haven't got a very inspiring record at their controversial 'home' in Northampton. I'm not convinced that Coventry are good value at the current odds.[/quote'] Hartlepool had more shots because they were at home and a goal down after 12 minutes of the first game. So Coventry obviously arent going to be attacking as much when they are already ahead. They also had no strikers in that last game. Not sure what you are talking about when you say Coventry "havent got a very inspiring home record"??? Only three teams in league one have picked up more points at home than Coventry this season.

Re: FA Cup > December 17th & 18th 4pts Crawley vs B Rovers Under 2.5 goals 5/6 Stan James Both sides have good defensive records in recent matches so perhaps it should be no surprise that the first game was 0-0 and I expect this one to be equally as tight too. Winning this match would be pretty big for both teams as neither are flush these days so the cash from a game at Birmingham would be very welcome. Therefore I think we might see both sides keep it tight and not give anything away so we can have another low scoring game here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/crawley-vs-bristol-rovers-betting-mean-defences-can-be-the-winners-in-fa-cup-replay