Sunderland v Norwich City > Saturday December 21st

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sunderland v Norwich City (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Sunderland v Norwich City > Saturday December 21st Sunderland to win @21/20 [PaddyPower] I think this can be the bet of the weekend. Sunderland started to play good football under Poyet and the win over Chelsea in the Cup was a big achievement. Sunderland at home have the same record as Norwich away 2-0-6. Sunderland need to start getting some points as they are the last in the table with only 9 points. After the win over Chelsea I think Sunderland can build on that and get the three points against Norwich. I will come back with the injuries and suspensions for both teams later on.

Re: Sunderland v Norwich City > Saturday December 21st i think norwich is going to win this match 2-1. sunderland played extra time in carling cup against chelsea and they put a lot of effort and energy into that match. i can see it taking its toll on them during this game. norwich have had a whole weeks rest and sunderland shouldn't be too much of a problem

Re: Sunderland v Norwich City > Saturday December 21st Sunderland were actually playing well for me only last 5min in ordinary time and later in extra time, till 85min. Chelsea controlled the game totally, coulde score two or more, Sunderland was poor. So its hard to estimate, boost is definately if you knock out Chelsea and in last minutes. Norwich should not be underestimate. Maybe both to score 1.88