Stoke City v Aston Villa > Saturday December 21st

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Stoke City v Aston Villa (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.93 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Stoke City v Aston Villa > Saturday December 21st Aston Villa +0,5 1,82 3/10 over 2,25 2,05 2,03 I do not care if the Villa net lost at home against Manchester United, outside the home are very dangerous team see the victory of Southempton, Stoke last race he won against a Chelsea conceded that much behind, today is another type of game devano where they do the race favoring the restarts of the guests, i also think that even comes the goals.

Re: Stoke City v Aston Villa > Saturday December 21st Shawcross looks likely to miss this one and with both him and Huth out, that leaves a serious dent in our back line. Jon Walters and Crouch are also both doubts but I suspect they will make it. Stephen Ireland is a definite absentee as he is ineligible against his parent club. That is a definite blow as any of the good stuff we are creating seems to be coming through him. So I really want to oppose Stoke with them having a number of key players out. But I just don't fancy backing Villa either who have Agbonalor out suspended. After them starting to look the part at the end of last season they seemed to have regressed a bit. I'm not sure I can pick a bet out of this but thought the info maybe useful for anyone considering one.