BBOTD Sunday 15th December

joeblitz

1.05 Navan Briar Hill 1/2 Paddy Power BOG Briar Hill successful in the Cheltenham Bumper won his maiden Hurdle very easily at Wexford a few weeks ago. Although he tackles better opposition here, he has the scope and potential to go right to the top. His stable have won this race for the last 2 years, Apache Stronghold showed improved form to win a Grade 3 here lto beating Azorian and should confirm that form to finish second. 1 Point win for nap purposes Briar Hill 1/2 Paddy Power BOG

Re: BBOTD Sunday 15th December 1395 navan 1pt win briar hill 1/2 bet365 im with joe on this one,,, i have this 5 year old gelding in my ten to follow,and i have to be on him today,short price, but with only 4 runners,and 2 of his rivals are at double digit odds,so on paper it looks like a match, but you never know with the gigginstown yard,but my guy has the potential to be a star this year and im hoping that he can hurdle well and have the run of the race,ground is of no concern,and with ruby on board,a big run is on the cards

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.