Spain Tercera Group 11 > 14th December

Jase82

Collerense 0 (AH) @ 2.025 - bet365 V Binissalem. Not long until kick off but I think there's value backing the home side with some draw cover here. Collerense lie twelfth in the table while Binissalem sit sixth, however away from home Binissalem are fairly average, and struggle for goals. They average under a goals a game, which is in stark contrast to Collerense. At home they've won three out of their last five, scoring an impressive ten goals, with the other couple of games ending in high scoring losses. They seem built to win or draw and I'd back them to outscore Binissalem here.

Collerense 0 (AH) @ 2.025 - bet365 V Binissalem. Not long until kick off but I think there's value backing the home side with some draw cover here. Collerense lie twelfth in the table while Binissalem sit sixth, however away from home Binissalem are fairly average, and struggle for goals. They average under a goals a game, which is in stark contrast to Collerense. At home they've won three out of their last five, scoring an impressive ten goals, with the other couple of games ending in high scoring losses. They seem built to win or draw and I'd back them to outscore Binissalem here.
1-2 FT. Bet lost. Goals may have been the better choice as it was a pretty ferocious game.