Azerbaijan Division 1 > 14th December

Bakili V Sahdag Over 2.5 goals @ 1.70 - bet365. Bakili sit eleventh on fifteen points, while Sahdag lie fifth on twentyone points. Sahdag are clearly favoured for this encounter and I'd be surprised if they don't score here. Bakili have scored and conceded in each of their last five home games, and four out of those five have gone over. Away, Sahdag have only gone over in one out of their last five away fixtures, but I feel there's still a better chance here of that record being pushed up as Bakili tend to score. They've scored seventeen goals this season, which is the second highest amount from the bottom eight. They clearly know how to score and all six of their head to heads have gone over 2.5 goals.

Bakili V Sahdag Over 2.5 goals @ 1.70 - bet365. Bakili sit eleventh on fifteen points, while Sahdag lie fifth on twentyone points. Sahdag are clearly favoured for this encounter and I'd be surprised if they don't score here. Bakili have scored and conceded in each of their last five home games, and four out of those five have gone over. Away, Sahdag have only gone over in one out of their last five away fixtures, but I feel there's still a better chance here of that record being pushed up as Bakili tend to score. They've scored seventeen goals this season, which is the second highest amount from the bottom eight. They clearly know how to score and all six of their head to heads have gone over 2.5 goals.
1-2 in 45 minutes. Bet won :ok