PDC World Championship - 13 Dec - 1 Jan

kevshat

The big one begins at the end of this week with the Ladbrokes PDC World Championship kicking off at Alexandra Palace on Friday night. Almost 3 weeks of action which makes Xmas! All of the event is live on Sky in the UK and numerous worldwide channels too. Draw can be found here: http://www.pdc.tv/news/article/k9w49zs0xkdy126bsda2qyr3k/title/ladbrokes-world-championship-draw Schedule and format here: http://www.pdc.tv/news/article/14m32s9jskyhf11j8ldczws6gv/title/ladbrokes-world-championship-schedule

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PDC World Championship - 13 Dec - 1 Jan Kim Huybrechts - To win 2nd Quarter @ 7/2 bet365 Kim is a great player, and IMO should be favourite in this Quarter, so the 7/2 is a very good price. The danger is obviously Whitlock, but at the minute I feel Kim is the better player. This Quarter has a few "solid" players, but none of them spectacular, and Kim has that extra level in his locker. Hamilton, Nicholson, White and Painter are all solid on their day, but for me Kim beats them all on form. Most 180's in Tournament - Adrian Lewis @ 21/10 paddypower Lewis is really on form at the minute, and confidence is sky high. When he is like this, he is a delight to watch. He is the best 180 hitter for me, and I expect him to make at least the semi-finals here, so he will play enough matches/sets/legs to be in with a great chance of winning this bet. First Round Jarkko Komula @ 11/10 (to beat Mark Walsh) boylesports Jarkko is a very capable player on his day and has had some good results this year. He recently beat Pipe, Nicholson and Wade on his way to the Quarter Finals in the European Tour event. He isn't afraid of the stage and looks comfortable on TV. Walsh has looked off for a while now, with some very disappointing results and performances, and I think Komula can take advantage of that here and grind out a win.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.