Sunderland v Tottenham Hotspur > Saturday December 7th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sunderland v Tottenham Hotspur (17:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.83[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Sunderland v Tottenham Hotspur > Saturday December 7th Some spurs far has put up a detailed tactical analysis for this game here: http://www.spursfanatic.com/spurs-match/tottenham-tactics-sunderland-vs-spurs/#utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SpursFanatic+%28Spurs+Fanatic%29 I think its pretty much spot on, and for me the value here is in laying spurs. Vertongens injury is going to unsettle the spurs defence, and without a settled midfield, gameplan that plays to their strengths, or in-form striker I can see them struggling to score if sunderland pinch a goal.

Re: Sunderland v Tottenham Hotspur > Saturday December 7th 4pts Both teams to score 10/11 Stan James Sunderland are likely to have a real go in this match. They will know they need points urgently and home matches are the best games to try and get them in. Tottenham have to win here really else Arsenal and a couple of others will be getting away from them so we should see a good open game of football. With that in mind I think both sides can threaten and I would expect to see both teams score here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/sunderland-vs-tottenham-betting-both-teams-can-find-the-back-of-the-net-in-the-evening-kick-off

Re: Sunderland v Tottenham Hotspur > Saturday December 7th I think both teams had very tough outings already this week. Sunderland will be a little flat due to leading against CHelsea and then losing the game, having played well. Spurs also had to come from behind to win in midweek.These types of games are physically and mentally draining.It's not like Barcelona, or Real Madrid cruising to a 3-0 leading in 45 minutes and then just training game for the the second half. It's demanding and physical, and I just think both teams will come out flat. When looking at two sets of stats (home and away) in a match up, it is tricky if both sets of stats indicate different things for each team . SUnderland's stats indicate goals and over, while spurs are under and fewer goals. I tend to go for the 'stronger team' and give their stats the dominance. Spurs have just 1 1st half goal away all season. Ridiculous really ! They have only conceded to Man CIty and Arsenal away in the 1st half in 7 games. See this being a low scoring 1st half, and somebody nicking it by 1 goal. The one stat that really sticks out here, dominating all Spurs away games is NO to BTTS Spurs are 6 of 7 in this department away from home . You get odds of 1.85 various bookmakers and that's me for 2 units.