BBOTD > Friday November 29th

Aidymac

Newbury 2:05 - Fuller's London Pride Novices' Chase (Berkshire) (Grade 2) Wonderful Charm is the deserved favourite for this race but I think the odds are slightly too skinny at around the evens mark so the clear value for me is Tanerko Emery. If rumours from the David Pipe yard are true, this horse is apparently going to improve greatly over the bigger obstacles and he has a chance to prove that tomorrow. The form behind Raya Star looks decent enough and I think he can put it up to the favourite. Tanerko Emery - WIN @ 3/1 Paddy Power Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/berkshire-novice-chase-betting-tanerko-emery-looks-the-value-for-the-in-form-david-pipe

Re: BBOTD > Friday November 29th Newbury 1.30 - Arthurian Legend 16/1 EW William Hill BOG This horse has some cracking hurdles form in the bank that could make him look a shoe in off this mark if all is well after a disappointing couple of runs over fences more recently. He has mixed hurdles and fences for some time now and he has achieved a far greater level of form over the smaller obstacles and has never looked as happy over the larger ones. He hasnt tried this trip over hurdles so that is a doubt going into tomorrows race but the ground will be perfect for him if it doesnt change much between now and then (light rain forecast).

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.