** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

NFL Week 13

paulcat14

Re: NFL Week 13 Forgot to copy these up last night :$. 4pts M.Stafford Over 314.5 Passing Yards 5/6 Paddy Power Detroit’s record on Thanksgiving Day is a shambles in recent times which puts me off backing them but I do expect their Quarterback to go well. Matt Stafford is one of the better QBs in the league and with Megatron to throw it to there should be plenty of yardage there. He has other targets though and against a defence which gives up a lot of yards we should expect Stafford to throw for at least 315 yards here regardless of the outcome. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/green-bay-packers--detroit-lions-betting-matt-stafford-can-open-up-the-thanksgiving-triple-header-in-style 5pts Dallas vs Oakland - Over 46.5pts 10/11 William Hill I think we’ll see a few points here. Dallas have a good passing game but their defence is atrocious at stopping the run and Oakland run the ball about as well as anyone overall. Throw in the fact that it is a big occasion on primetime TV and I think we’ll see both sets of players raise their game which should bring the points in at a quick rate. Both defences leak points and between them they can leak more than 46.5 here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/oakland-raiders--dallas-cowboys-betting-expect-plenty-of-points-in-thanksgiving-day-clash 4pts Pittsburgh to beat Baltimore 13/10 Betfred No quarter is going to be given in this match we can be sure of that but I think the Steelers come into the match looking the better side and they look the value to steal a vital win here. I’ve plenty of concerns about Baltimore’s offense while their defence isn’t as tight as in previous seasons either. Pittsburgh have finally got down to the job in hand and with Brown in such good form and a defence they can rely on they can edge out winners in what should be a brutal Thanksgiving Day tussle. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/pittsburgh-steelers--baltimore-ravens-betting-pittsburgh-can-keep-their-season-alive-with-win-in-baltimore

Re: NFL Week 13 Having a poor season, 10-11 for -2 units, and haven't been posting since an 0-5 disaster in week 4. Today I'm on NY Jets -2 to bounce back against a poor Miami unit that can't run and can't play away. Also on Indy -3.5 home to the Titans. I don't quite know what to make of Indy...have they been found out these last few weeks, or were those blowouts just one...er, two...of those games where everything goes wrong? Indy came back to beat Tennessee on the road, and I'll take the home advantage here.

Re: NFL Week 13

Green Bay @ Detroit - Pick : Detroit -6 10/11 William Hill Won Oakland @ Dallas - Pick : Dallas -7.5 10/11 Skybet Lost Over 47.5 Points 10/11 Skybet Won Pittsburgh @ Baltimore - Pick : Pittsburgh +2.5 21/20 Betfred Won Record Won 8/Lost 13 -5.33
Chicago @ Minnesota - Pick : Chicago EVS William Hill Tennessee @ Indianapolis - Pick : Indianapolis -3.5 10/11 William Hill Cincinnati @ San Diego - Pick : Cincinnati +1.5 10/11 Skybet Denver @ Kansas City - Pick : Kansas City +6.5 20/21 BV New York Giants @ Washington - Pick : New York Giants +1 10/11 William Hill Record Won 11/Lost 14 -3.46

Re: NFL Week 13 Sunday TV previews: 4pts Arizona to beat Philadelphia 6/4 Ladbrokes There isn’t much between these two sides in current form but there is plenty in performances. This Arizona defence is getting the job done at the minute. They have conceded just 14pts or less in three of their last four matches while their offense is showing all its quality. The Eagles defence can be attacked and while they have a decent enough offense it will need to be at its best to win this game. I don’t see it and think the Cards are great value at 6/4. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/arizona-cardinals--philadelphia-eagles-betting-cardinals-defence-can-lead-them-to-win-in-battle-of-the-birds 4pts Denver (-5.5) to beat Kansas City 10/11 Skybet With doubts over a couple of key personnel in the Chiefs defence and this Denver offense showing no signs of slowing up I expect the Broncos to win this match. Kansas aren’t built for chasing so if the Broncos can get off to the sort of start they did last week then they can coast home. Manning has so many targets that you have to think he’ll find them enough to secure a sizeable win here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/denver-broncos--kansas-city-chiefs-betting-denver-can-pick-up-vital-win-over-afc-west-rivals 4pts New York Giants to beat Washington Evs BetVictor I like the Giants here and can’t work out why they are the outsiders in this match. They’ve been playing some much better stuff in recent times and while this is likely to be high scoring I would favour them to make enough big plays to get the job done here. This Skins defence is horrible right now and are likely to be exposed again here so it is the visitors for me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/new-york-giants--washington-redskins-betting-giants-can-exploit-skins-defence-on-sunday-night

Re: NFL Week 13 Monday night preview: 4pts New Orleans (+5.5) to beat Seattle 10/11 Coral This is only the second time all season that Seattle have played an offense ranked in the top 12 in the league. The previous time they beat Houston by three points but gave up over 500 yards even though Matt Schaub was intercepted twice. It could just be that although this defence plays hard the numbers could be a bit flattering and against this genuine powerful offense they might have a tough time. Seattle’s home form deserves respect but the Saints offense can keep them within 5.5 here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/new-orleans-saints--seattle-seahawks-betting-saints-can-challenge-the-nfc-s-top-side-in-seattle

Re: NFL Week 13

Chicago @ Minnesota - Pick : Chicago EVS William Hill Lost Tennessee @ Indianapolis - Pick : Indianapolis -3.5 10/11 William Hill Won Cincinnati @ San Diego - Pick : Cincinnati +1.5 10/11 Skybet Won Denver @ Kansas City - Pick : Kansas City +6.5 20/21 BV Lost New York Giants @ Washington - Pick : New York Giants +1 10/11 William Hill Won Record Won 11/Lost 14 -3.46
New Orleans @ Seattle - Pick : New Orleans +6.5 EVS bet365 Record Won 14/Lost 16 -2.69