FC Viktoria Plzen v CSKA Moscow > Tuesday December 10th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Viktoria Plzen v CSKA Moscow (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.58[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.92[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.58 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: FC Viktoria Plzen v CSKA Moscow > Tuesday December 10th From UEFA.com

Group D FC Bayern München (15) v Manchester City FC (12) FC Viktoria Plzeň (0) v PFC CSKA Moskva (3) • Bayern are through and will win the group with a draw or with a defeat that is no bigger than their 3-1 away victory in Manchester. • City are through and will top the table if they win by more than the 3-1 margin by which they lost at home to Bayern. • CSKA will come third with a draw or with a defeat that is not greater than their 3-2 home success against Viktoria. • Viktoria will finish third with a winning margin larger than their 3-2 loss at CSKA.

Re: FC Viktoria Plzen v CSKA Moscow > Tuesday December 10th CSKA have much better shots on target stats than Plzen in the group, reflecting their superior class. This is a contest of Europa League entry. Plzen need the win and CSKA only need a draw, but I think CSKA are too long for their superior class. I think their odds should be shorter (latest win odds are up to 3.2) - CSKA AH0 2.29 Pinnacle

Re: FC Viktoria Plzen v CSKA Moscow > Tuesday December 10th Viktoria Plzen – CSKA Moscow It is the match for the third place in the group and the opportunity to play in the Europa League. Since they both lost all the matches against City and Bayern, it depends of the result of the matches between Plzen and CSKA. Its like a two leg aggregate playoff. Plzen will need to get a better win than 3-2 to go through. CSKA will be content with a draw. Plzen lost both matches at home. Although giving a fight to Bayern, they did not manage to score in either matches. CSKA on the other hand scored 2 at City and has managed to score in 4 away games from last 6 in CL. Russian league started a 3-month winter break, so this will be the last competitive match for CSKA for a while. Although they still miss Doumbia, they welcome back Alan Dzagoev and I’m expecting a huge impact from him. I watched the game against Krasnodar at the weekend and as soon as Dzagoev came in things started to click for the CSKA midfield. It was a shame they couldn’t score there. I hope to see a strong starting lineup today. Given that this is the last big match for CSKA this year and they only need a point to secure 3rd I have taken CSKA double chance at 1.62 X2 1.62 @ Nordicbet

Re: FC Viktoria Plzen v CSKA Moscow > Tuesday December 10th FC Viktoria Plzen v CSKA Moscow 1 This is not only the match 4 euro league place but mostly the last match for plzen´s coach Vrba who goes to our national team. So expect "an offensive hammer" from home side with 2 or more goals at 1.9 :cigar

Re: FC Viktoria Plzen v CSKA Moscow > Tuesday December 10th If Plzen plays the way they played against City they'll definitely win. I haven't seen so much desire to win on Plzen's behalf for quite a while in any football match. So i'm gonna go with Plzen here, they will want to win, CSKA hasn't shown me anything this year therefore i'm not backing them.

How much of an incentive is the Europa league for Plzen though? We all like to see it as something glamorous all clubs fight for but realisticly they need to beat CSKA by two clear goals :unsure unless I'm mistaken. I'm not sure how switched on the players will be to that fact, and whether there's a huge degree of motivation there. CSKA can just turn up and go through the motions a bit. For that reason the 1.95 on under 2.5 goals with bet365 appeals. Only the mathematics of the group and romanticism says there is anything to play for here. UEFA would love to ebb out drama in these sort of games.

Re: FC Viktoria Plzen v CSKA Moscow > Tuesday December 10th

How much of an incentive is the Europa league for Plzen though? We all like to see it as something glamorous all clubs fight for but realisticly they need to beat CSKA by two clear goals :unsure unless I'm mistaken.
They only need to win 1-0 or 2-1 because it comes down to head to head goal difference, and CSKA beat Plzen 3-2 in Moscow. 1-0 would mean the h2h goal difference id 3-3 with Plzen having scored more away goals.

Re: FC Viktoria Plzen v CSKA Moscow > Tuesday December 10th Both teams play just for their pride tonight so we should see an open game. CSKA beat Plzen 3-2 at home and I wouldn't be surprised to see a similar scoreline tonight for either team. Over 2,5 goals - @4/5 [PaddyPower] Over 3,5 goals - @2/1 [PaddyPower]

They only need to win 1-0 or 2-1 because it comes down to head to head goal difference' date=' and CSKA beat Plzen 3-2 in Moscow. 1-0 would mean the h2h goal difference id 3-3 with Plzen having scored more away goals.[/quote'] Cheers :ok I was confused when it said Plzen had to better their result in Moscow ....

How much of an incentive is the Europa league for Plzen though? We all like to see it as something glamorous all clubs fight for but realisticly they need to beat CSKA by two clear goals :unsure unless I'm mistaken. I'm not sure how switched on the players will be to that fact' date=' and whether there's a huge degree of motivation there. CSKA can just turn up and go through the motions a bit. For that reason the 1.95 on under 2.5 goals with bet365 appeals. Only the mathematics of the group and romanticism says there is anything to play for here. UEFA would love to ebb out drama in these sort of games.[/quote'] Last minute goal sent the bet crashing :spank curse of the 2-1's!

Re: FC Viktoria Plzen v CSKA Moscow > Tuesday December 10th

CSKA have much better shots on target stats than Plzen in the group, reflecting their superior class. This is a contest of Europa League entry. Plzen need the win and CSKA only need a draw, but I think CSKA are too long for their superior class. I think their odds should be shorter (latest win odds are up to 3.2) - CSKA AH0 2.29 Pinnacle
Result: Plzen 2 CSKA 1 Bet lost