Pokerstars Hand History

Senshi

Hand history on Stars I was wondering whether you can get hand to hand records of Stars for tournaments like you can on 888, iPoker and if so how, because so far been unable to do so. The reason I ask is I played a couple of tournaments last night MTT sngs, got chipped up early and some how tidily put my laptop away, went upstairs to sleep with no recollection how but managed to min cash in one of the two I played. So want to have a look at what point I did this and What If I had continued to play.

Re: Pokerstars Hand History It's not too big a deal just if someone knew how to, want to know how early I fell asleep in the session etc more than anything because I have no idea when or how I managed to get upstairs and tidy up before going to bed, even worse with out having a drink. At least if i know when I sat out can work times out.

There is a option on one of the drop down men's to get hand history sent to your email for last 10 tourney's played I believe , or just specific one's if you know the tourney ID. Hopefully that help though currently not able to be more accurate as away from laptop Sent from my GT-I9100P using PL Forum