Boxing - Nov 23-24

kevshat

Some big fights this weekend. Will edit this post with more odds once they all come out. [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 23 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Boxer 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Boxer 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Froch, C v Groves, G (22:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.28 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 44 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 24 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Boxer 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Boxer 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Pacquiao, M v Rios, B (04:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.22 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 46 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Boxing - Nov 23-24 Manny Pacquiao to win via KO/TKO/DQ @ 1/2 (v Rios) bet365 The perfect opponent for Manny, Rios is a scrapper, a come forward head first fighter. Pac Man is far more experienced, and a far better boxer. He also hits a lot harder. I just can't see anything other than a KO win. Pac Man could end this early, very early, but the 1/2 to stop him anytime is a cracking price in my opinion. Carl Froch v George Groves - Over 6.5 Rounds @ 4/11 bet365 This should be a great fight, one I and a lot of the Country can't wait for. We've got the experienced slugger in Froch, against the Younger "Boxer" in Groves. They are both supremely confident of victory. Groves will be "on the run" and boxing. He wont want to get into any kind of slug fest too early with Froch. For me there is no way this ends early. It will most probably end up being a very late/final round stoppage win, or points.

Re: Boxing - Nov 23-24 3pts C.Froch to win in Rounds 7-12 12/5 William Hill The build up to this fight has been fascinating at times and has certainly done the job of hyping it up to the maximum. Groves seriously believes he can’t lose and Froch is adamant he will knock him out so something has to give. For me it will be Groves that gives. He won’t be able to run from Froch for 12 rounds like he did from DeGale because Froch closes the ring down a lot better and I’m not at all convinced Groves can take Froch’s power, particularly having ramped his anger up to a level where when he has Groves hurt he’ll be looking to punish him more than anyone he’s faced. We might see a good fight for 5-6 rounds but in the second half Froch will chase Groves down and end the unbeaten record of the Londoner with a stoppage. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/froch-vs-groves-betting-carl-froch-can-get-a-satisfying-stoppage-win-in-manchester

Re: Boxing - Nov 23-24 4pts M.Pacquiao vs B.Rios - Under 7.5 rounds 5/6 Skybet I think this fight will be explosive while it lasts although I don’t think it will last too long. The fight and aggro between the two camps earlier in the week has just tipped this over fever pitch and both men will be looking to pick up what would now be an emotional win for their team. Both have amazing power and neither back up too much so I think this will ignite early and be done inside 7.5 rounds. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/pacquiao-vs-rios-betting-sparks-can-fly-early-out-in-macau

Re: Boxing - Nov 23-24 Was at the fight last night, what an atmosphere and what a fight, right up there as one of the best fights I've seen. Shame the ref had to go and ruin it, have seen Groves can be taken at 2/1 at the moment with Coral which is looking pretty tasty for the rematch (if it happens).