David Pipe is a superb sublime fantastic trainer!

Aidymac

Re: David Pipe is a superb sublime fantastic trainer!

Aidy will be fine after some counselling, don't worry fella, chin up, you know the site never leaves a man behind, fix up, look sharp. crying1.jpg Pic of me and Aidy in the prestbury pk trenches after the last
:lol:lol Well done on the Sherlock Jim!

Today's results have nothing to do with my argument Jim. I said his horses are not consistent, never said he can't have a good day. :ok Well done on the winner! Now, where is The Liquidator going for the festival so I can lay him.
Yeh i know man, if anyone knows exactly what your saying its me fella, am sure 90% of the punting members also know, today was all just weird timing mate, nothing SHOULD ever surprise us in racing, but every now and then it still does. Stay cool.

Re: David Pipe is a superb sublime fantastic trainer! It will be interesting to see how Gevrey Chamberin runs today at Haydock in the 2.25 as he is the type of horse that would probably fit the profile of some of the horses Aidy mentioned in the OP. He looked to be a horse going places and then went from hero to zero, and with him being related to Grand Crus, it will be interesting to see if he can now return to form.

Re: David Pipe is a superb sublime fantastic trainer! Not as interesting as how Volt Face runs in the bumper at Ascot. Won his only start last year very easily and he's not afraid to take on a Henderson hype horse who could be anything. Worth noting that stable apprentice has 1 ride at Huntingdon then off to Ascot to take off 7lb on Volt Face. Worth a punt at 12/1.

It will be interesting to see how Gevrey Chamberin runs today at Haydock in the 2.25 as he is the type of horse that would probably fit the profile of some of the horses Aidy mentioned in the OP. He looked to be a horse going places and then went from hero to zero' date=' and with him being related to Grand Crus, it will be interesting to see if he can now return to form.[/quote'] I thought Gevrey Chambertin looked pretty done in when walking back to the winners enclosure. Will be interesting to see how much this race has taken out of him and how he performs in his next race.

Re: David Pipe is a superb sublime fantastic trainer! Its think its fair to say that Pipe has proven me wrong enough to start considering all of his horses again and he had a bad Saturday more than anything. I would still be a little dubious of his 'hotpots' turning up at the Festival but thats a long way from now and there is plenty of money to be won in that time :)

Re: David Pipe is a superb sublime fantastic trainer! The father used to win races all over the place but David Pipe is harder to catch, putting his followers through it on the first 2 days at Cheltenham before sweeping the boards on the Sunday. Glad I had my money on The Liquidator. Incidentally for those who mentioned Timmy Murphy - he is retiring at the end of the season.

• 1 month later...