Dubai World Tour Championship 14-17 Nov

kevshat

Re: Dubai World Tour Championship 14-17 Nov Tournament preview: 2pts ew I.Poulter to win Dubai World Championship 14/1 Betfred (1/4 1-5) Ian Poulter is in the middle of a good run at the minute. One or two loose holes have cost him dearly in the final series so far but if he can sort that out then he’s entitled to be bang in the mix this week. He can still win the Race to Dubai title so we know he’ll be giving it everything all week and having previously been a runner up on this course when he lost in a playoff to Robert Karlsson back in 2010 we know he can get round the course. I’m surprised we can still get 14/1 on Poulter giving the form he’s in but it is well worth taking in his select field. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/dubai-world-championship-betting-ian-poulter-can-land-the-race-to-dubai-title-in-style

Re: Dubai World Tour Championship 14-17 Nov Top Continental European preview: 1pt ew B.Wiesberger Top Continental European 10/1 Stan James (1/4 1-4) I’ve a hunch for Bernd Wiesberger in this market this week. I think the Austrian is due to make a big tournament breakthrough and it could be this week. He is hitting the ball well off the tee so if that can continue and he can hole a few putts then while some of his more illustrious opponents have an eye on the season long prize he could nip in for a decent cheque of his own from the week. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/dubai-world-championship-betting-bernd-wiesberger-could-make-a-big-impression-in-dubai-this-week

Re: Dubai World Tour Championship 14-17 Nov Unlucky with your pick Kev. It was a great effort by Poulter, but I doubt if anyone would deny Henrik Stenson the accolades after the golf he has played this week and the season in general. Well Kev, if Stenson has had a great season on the golf course you certainly have as a tipster. Congratulations and many thanks on the superb selections, not to mention the reasoning and the work you have put into achieving those results. Look forward to your input next year. Thank you to all who have contributed to the golf threads this season.

Re: Dubai World Tour Championship 14-17 Nov Very kind words Jackie and I fully agree, Kev is a star! I promise I will be back in action with the golf next year, I need to build a proper betting bank the next few weeks (saving for Thailand you see).. See ye very soon gents.