OHL Golf Classic - November 14th - 17th

Aidymac

This post was from Bamford, had to move it! I've always supported this tournament since 2009 and this year it's moved from it's February spot, to a sole, full status location at the end of the 2013 segment of the new season. El Camaleon is an interesting short course, which Greg Norman has rooted through tree lined mangroves and then along the exposed coastline. Scoring is always dictated by how hard the wind blows, but with soft conditions as a result of the rainy season (just ending), expect a winning score of -15/269. I have a couple of fancies in-mind with Summerhays and Stroud heading them up. Relatively experienced pros who play well in the wind with their accurate, straight driving. Also like Mark Wilson who at 80/1 with Stan James offers up some experience and 6 Places Each Way. :ok

Re: OHL Golf Classic - November 14th - 17th Tournament preview: 1pt ew T.Clark to win OHL Classic at Mayakoba 28/1 Stan James (1/4 1-6) Tim Clark finished very strongly last week closing out with a 62 and I think he has every chance in this field this week. The South African has shown in the past that he can play well in windy conditions and with this course not being long it probably plays into his hands somewhat. Although this is Clark’s tournament debut he is probably better than most of the field on display so with his form of last week hiking his confidence up I’ll take the South African here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/ohl-classic-at-mayakoba-betting-tim-clark-can-enjoy-himself-in-mexico