Everton v Liverpool > Saturday November 23rd

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Everton v Liverpool (12:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.92[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.64[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.54 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Everton v Liverpool > Saturday November 23rd So guys, this is going to be a very intriguing game imo, but can we find some value in lets say backing Liverpool and covering the draw with AH? The Reds are in better shape no doubt, they are 2nd in the table and definitely are making a great performance so far. Everton also have good results, so far they are unbeaten at home, but it seems like lately they have some offensive problems because they didn't scored a goal in their last 2 games, I didn't watched them and I don't really know what is the reason for this, especially against Palace. Liverpool on the other side lost their first derby away from home / Arsenal 2:0/ but excluding this result everything look awesome. So I'd like to hear some opinions about this game, because I am leaning towards the 2DNB but of course there is still too much time and I am not 100% sure yet.

Re: Everton v Liverpool > Saturday November 23rd Iv nothing against Liverpool but they wont be up in the top 4 at the end of the season, and I think this will be the turning point, away to Everton. No that everton are in great form, but i still think they will get the three points. Was a shame to see liverpool so poor against arsneal.

Re: Everton v Liverpool > Saturday November 23rd 3pts Liverpool to beat Everton 6/4 Betfred Liverpool have looked good to me this season and if anyone is going to break down this tight Everton defence it is likely to be them. Although Everton have kept three clean sheets in a row two of them have been to Palace and Villa who don’t possess the goal threat that Liverpool do. Liverpool are pretty tight themselves at the back but that extra scoring potential leans me in their direction. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/everton-vs-liverpool-betting-liverpool-can-hit-top-spot-with-merseyside-derby-win

Re: Everton v Liverpool > Saturday November 23rd Man of the match: Any goalkeeper 16/1 with Betvictor (1 unit) 1st goalscorer: Lukaku 6/1 with Betvictor (1 unit) Result: Draw 12/5 Betvictor and others (5 units) HT/FT: Draw/Draw 9/2 with Betvictor (refund if losing bet and red card in match) (2 units) Correct Score: 2-2 14/1 with Betvictor After the last two international breaks Liverpool have played an away game and drawn both 2-2 (Swansea and Newcastle). After the last two international breaks Everton have played at home andwon by a single goal (v Chelsea 1-0 and Hull 2-1). Though nothing conclusive there it perhaps raises the question of how much teams can be unsettled by international breaks? With it being a derby you have to expect it to be close anyway - for me the biggest question mark is around the openness of play and the amount of goals scored. Everton's defence has been very strong this season and Lukaku is the type of player who typically gives Liverpool defenders a nightmare. Liverpool of course have danger men in Suarez and (out of form?) Sturridge. I have a feeling for a goalless draw but really can't rule out an open game either so will look for a few small stakes bet with decent odds for fun and perhaps have biggest bet of the day on the draw. Neither side (who have both arguably been over performing) will be majorly disappointed with a point shared so this is the way to go for me.

Re: Everton v Liverpool > Saturday November 23rd

Man of the match: Any goalkeeper 16/1 with Betvictor (1 unit) 1st goalscorer: Lukaku 6/1 with Betvictor (1 unit) Result: Draw 12/5 Betvictor and others (5 units) HT/FT: Draw/Draw 9/2 with Betvictor (refund if losing bet and red card in match) (2 units) Correct Score: 2-2 14/1 with Betvictor After the last two international breaks Liverpool have played an away game and drawn both 2-2 (Swansea and Newcastle). After the last two international breaks Everton have played at home andwon by a single goal (v Chelsea 1-0 and Hull 2-1). Though nothing conclusive there it perhaps raises the question of how much teams can be unsettled by international breaks? With it being a derby you have to expect it to be close anyway - for me the biggest question mark is around the openness of play and the amount of goals scored. Everton's defence has been very strong this season and Lukaku is the type of player who typically gives Liverpool defenders a nightmare. Liverpool of course have danger men in Suarez and (out of form?) Sturridge. I have a feeling for a goalless draw but really can't rule out an open game either so will look for a few small stakes bet with decent odds for fun and perhaps have biggest bet of the day on the draw. Neither side (who have both arguably been over performing) will be majorly disappointed with a point shared so this is the way to go for me.
Well judged :clap