BBOTD Sunday 10th Nov 2013

The curtain comes down at Limerick with a ladies race and N.Carberry & K.Walsh could have it between them BUT i'll try a wee punt against both, 17 runners head for post in this 2m ladies flat race and i think the D.Fitzgerald runner could get involved too, the 4yr old filly has only had the 4 runs and ran a good race last time out at Wexford, she came home 5th that day but the first seven home were a good way ahead from the rest of the field, if she has come on any amount from that last outing then she could run a close race, sure she might not win but again has claims for something. Trip is no issue & the going should also suit, its a race about 6 of them could win and i have the filly down as being in the top six, and her price is worth a wee go. ​16:15 Limerick - Jasmine Lady 0.5 E/W Bet @ SP

Re: BBOTD Sunday 10th Nov 2013 13.50 Navan - Captain Cee Bee - Win @ 11\4 PP BOG The champ is in Ireland today to ride and for me this horse is the reason he has traveled across. This looks a great price with the next best price 9\4. Captain Cee Bee is a grand old horse but is top quality and only gets beaten by top class horses over hurdles. Step up in trip for the first time but connections would not take this route if they did not think he would stay and win. Won on seasonal debut, no concerns over ground and the Champ will get this horse over the line in 1st place.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.