** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Correct Score/Draw System

yasko86

First let me apologiz for any mistakes as English is not my maternal language. With that being said let me try to explain an idea i am having. I have seen a correct score system here on the fourm a while ago. It was 3 correct score picks in a trebs bet. They picked 3 teams and scores of 1-0; 2-0; 2-1 and did a total of 27 combinations. I will do the same except i will add a simple Draw instead of the 2-0. So Draw; 1-0; 2-1. The Draw will cover scores of 0-0; 1-1; 2-2; and so on. The odds are a little smaler with the draw but i think it has a better chance of winning. So for tonights Europa League i have picked 3 matches. Kuban Krasnodar vs Swansea, Standart Liege vs Salzburg and Rijeka vs Lyon i am betting on Swansea, Salzburg and Lyon to win by 1-0; 2-1 or a posibble Draw. The combinations are: 1-0,1-0,1-0 : 1-0,1-0,2-1 : 1-0,2-1;1-0 : 2-1,1-0,1-0 : 1-0,1-0,Draw : 1-0,Draw,1-0 : Draw,1-0,1-0 : 2-1,2-1,2-1 : 2-1,2-1,1-0 : 2-1,1-0,2-1 : 1-0,2-1,2-1 : 2-1,2-1,Draw : 2-1,Draw,2-1 : Draw,2-1,2-1 : Draw,Draw,Draw : Draw,Draw,2-1 : Draw,2-1,Draw : 2-1,Draw,Draw : Draw,Draw,1-0 : Draw,1-0,Draw : 1-0,Draw,Draw : 1-0,Draw,2-1 : 1-0,2-1,Draw : 2-1,1-0,Draw : 2-1,Draw,1-0 : Draw,1-0,2-1 : Draw,2-1,1-0 This is with bet365, the minimum odds are 38.00 if all 3 matches Draw (i dont think this is highly posibble) and the maximum odds are 1100.00 if Swansea win 2-1 Salzburg wins 1-0 and Lyon wins 2-1. £1 per combinacion is a total of £27 pounds invested. This is my system for now. I did play last night with the Champions leauge and i picked Zeint, Celtic, and Dortmund the results Zeint - Porto 1-1, Ajax - Celtic 1-0, Dortmund - Arsenal 0-1 (I think Dortmund played alot better but got unlucky) so i got the Zeint - Porto Draw correct but lost the other 2 games. That made me think if you picked 3 matches and bet on both sides, say last night i did everything described above i placed my 27 bets, then tourned around and placed another 27 bets on the oposing teams, (in case of lastnight i would have won) so long as the score is 1-0, 2-1, Draw for either team you would win, correct? that would cost me £54, is this good idea or bad, should i just stick to one side, also i have been thinking after and if :) i manage to win 2 or 3 of these bets then i could place Trixi bets at £.50 (£2 total) for a bigger reward and bigger chance. Thank you and please any advice is apriciated :)

Re: Correct Score/Draw System Sounds interesting I will follow it. One word of advice is that Liege is not interested in the Euroleague and fields a B or C team as they focus on domestic success. Salzburg takes it more serious so I would actually bet on them, they are better than a B or C Liege. Lyon also plays with a B or C team as their domestic league is more important. Kuban vs Swansea is a decent choice but this could go eitherway and kuban is not performing great in the Russian league. I would not test this on the Euroleague really and stay far away from tripples and so fort tonight. I expect Salzburg to win, Rijeka to suprise with at least a draw and I could not call Kuban , Swansea but my feeling is draw. Goodluck.

Re: Correct Score/Draw System Thanks Ziener, yea i plan on using this with the Champions leauge, like i did last night, i wanted to make this post yesturday with my original picks but i did not have the time, so i made some picks for today.